Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The innocent lady I got mad at.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Mar 9, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I just pull up to my house after work, where a guy I know is waiting to get a brake part from me. I stop, and put the flatbed truck into reverse to park along the street behind my other rigs. 1.25 seconds later, I hear a honk, and realize that a vehicle had been tailgating me the whole block and a half after I turned onto my street. (I didn't hit her though).

Slightly annoyed at the fact of how impatiently quick people try to zoom through our street, I put it in drive and take off foreward. The throttle sticks wide open and I take off down the street. After travelling two more blocks in a few seconds with the brakes fully depressed, I cant unstick the throttle and shut it down just before the busy street.

Now, more annoyed, I have to get out and manually unstick the linkage. I get out, and there is the lady again, right on my rear bumper. My hood release didnt pop, so after banging on it, with a frown on my face, I wave at her to go by me... which she finally figures out to do. I get the hood popped as she pulls around me, unstick the throttle, and finally start it and drive back home again.

I was not very happy (I was mad) even though I didn't have a right to be. Just was really annoying at the time. I hope I dont make it a habit to get this easily irritated. Usually I'm really calm and easy going. Whats wrong with me?

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I hope I dont make it a habit to get this easily irritated. Usually I'm really calm and easy going. Whats wrong with me?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sounds to Me like the classic case of needing to get laid /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Could be... it's been 22.7 years.

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

how old was she, maybe you need to find her and show her you're sorry in the worst way /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Whats wrong with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

That time of the month? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Or, depending on how old you are, you may be starting your menopause. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Just kidding! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, maybe we need to pool our money and buy you a hooker... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif...I really didn't see a reason to get angry in your situation. I mean, I love a good ol' brawl just as much as the next Texan, but at least it usually something worth getting pissed off...

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, maybe we need to pool our money and buy you a hooker... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif...

[/ QUOTE ] I'll pitch in a couple bucks. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I hope I dont make it a habit to get this easily irritated. Usually I'm really calm and easy going. Whats wrong with me?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sounds to Me like the classic case of needing to get laid /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell that to capman.

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Tell that to capman.

[/ QUOTE ]
    OK, Hey Cappy You need to get laid to /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll pitch in a couple bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]
    That should do it. A hooker can't cost that much in Spokane and he doesn't need anything fancy just the basics... /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

11. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

id be pissed if i got embarassed like that too

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'm sorry man, I was cracking up. My first thought was "who is lucky enough to have a flatbed "to park behind thier other rigs"??", and my second thought was a mental image of you screaming down the road WOT in said rollback, and the lady behind you thinking you're a psycho, while you're actually like "****ing throttle!"

How mad did you get? It doesn't sound like you really got "mad", just like a normal person's 'annoyed' (which I think is like roaring, burning fury for you).