Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The JIMMY survived

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by TDAWG1, Oct 14, 2005.

1. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Welp made it back from Texas and the JIMMY did awesome despite a small lack of defroster problem which was only a problem because It was snowing and I could not see out anywhere. So I just rolled the windows down and stuck the ole head out the window. Much fun. I hace been seeing tons of JIMMYS Blazers & JEEPS around town. I would like to get a Grand Junction Club going, Maybe a CK5 chapter if that would be allowed.
    Anywho I look forward to meeting some of you Junction Boyz, I am looking for some parts for my JIMMY as well and need all the help and advise I can get. Thanx 4 your time and hope to see you soon.

2. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

There are some good members over in those parts. oatsk5 is always up for some wheelin' and wrenchin'.

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Glad you made it safely man. I think I already PM'ed you my contact info. We definitely need a M&G soo, I think a few of the guys have some projects to finish up first though.

And thanks Scott!! Just forget about poor old Dave there. :p:

4. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Haha, I knew you were going to harass me about that! :doah: :D We need to get you some more seat time in the old K5. :wink1:

I'm hoping to come out this spring and test out some new equipment I'm hoping to have installed. I'll be sure to let you know.:thumb:

5. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

little projects ha i just found some more saftythings

6. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Spoke 2 soon

Looks like I spoke to soon. Just took the drive up Land End this weekend. Kind of scouting for Elk and kind of just driving... me and the Dog and the JIMMY. Drove great got home parked shut the engine off and then the leaks showed up in the front, I know one was the coolant but the other two I had no clue and have not yet climbed under to see the damage. Crazy.