Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Joy of Fatherhood

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 3 on the tree, Dec 3, 2006.

1. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

My wife came to me about 2 hours ago with bad news.
    My 9 YO daughter was in the hot tub with some of her dolls.
    Apparently they were SMALL dolls, and got sucked into the intake of the hot tub.:eek1: :eek1: :eek1:
    Noiw, I have the joy of dismantling the plumbing and trying to fish out not 1 but 2 dolls, before they make their way to the pump, and do really bad things.

Oh well, this ain't the first time my kids have given me plumbing work. My oldest (26), once flushed 4 Transformers down the toilet. They got halfway through the innards of the toilet before they got stuck. Hello new toilet.:doah:

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

FYI, Toto now makes a toilet that will sucessfully flush a Barbie doll. :deal:

3. thedrip

thedrip 1/2 ton status

After having 3 or 4 houses back up (rental units), I'd rather the toilet clog easily. Changing toilets is down to about a 1/2 hour job from showing up to leaving now. Most of them I just turn over, give a pop on the bottom, and twist turning it back over, and whatever got stuck is in the bowl. Having to dig a hole to cut into pipe to fix a clog just aint fun times.

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i dont generally have to dig up pipes with the clogged ones i work on, generally a steel chassis in the way. i'd much rather dig a hole...

5. chalet2506

chalet2506 1/2 ton status Premium Member

One of my toilets has got a case of the slow flush, and its getting worse. Do you have to take the toilet off to figure it out? Everything else in the house is draining fine. 2 and a 5 year old in the house. I'm thinking along the lines of a polly pocket or hello kitty in there.

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

:haha: :haha: my son flushed his toothbrush.:laugh: i just pulled the crapper,took it outside and blew it back out from the bottom.:waytogo:

7. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

I HOPE you didn't give it back to him. Go buy a new toothbrush, carefully remove it from the packaging, replace with the toilet brush, and give it to your "wife" as a Christmas present.:eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"-The Wrath of Khan