Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The K5 Brotherhood

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bluehen, Aug 10, 2005.

1. bluehen

bluehen 1/2 ton status

It's good to be one of the bretheren.
    This morning on my way into work I took the usual route and stopped into Wawa for my morning dose of the best 24oz. of coffee that has ever graced the east coast. A '91 K5 followed me into the parking lot and parked right up next to me. The guy got out and let me know how nice he thought my '87 looked. He had alot of compliments on the STC soft top I put on earlier this week. Then we shot the breeze for another 15 mins. They guy ended up insisting to pay for my cup of coffee. :bow:
    Pretty much made my day. I love my truck.

2. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

well, they are probably the best vehicle ever made. haha
    seriously tho, i dont think i have ever met or talked to a guy driving a k5 that was a total jerk. did you tell him bout ck5? he sounded like a real nice guy.

ck5 feels like a second family. i mean on here there are sections to talk about pretty much anything. and everyone looks out for eachother. ck5 rocks!

3. bluehen

bluehen 1/2 ton status

Of course I told him of the greatest resource for information on our beloved Blazers. C'mon now.

4. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

didya turn him on to Ck5.com ? ;)

haha nevermind I see your post now

5. Kiwi John

Kiwi John 1/2 ton status

Brothers

I was pointed towards CK5.com by a J**p driver. Best thing he's ever done! :D
    I feel like i can log-on at any time of day. and there'll be something interesting going on somewhere. All credit to the site owners/sponsors and the Mods who keep it all going. :waytogo: