Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The last bus ride.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Jun 19, 2006.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]

Makers of the death vans say the vehicles, which are used for lethal-injection executions, are a civilized alternative to the firing squad, the method used in most Chinese executions. |

More...

2. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

lol that serves no purpose whatsoever and is a waste of time, person who made it should be killed in it and the bus should be set on fire and off a cliff...whats wrong with just giving the shot in prison instead of a stupid bus?

3. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

IIRC, the firing squad thing is handled oddly, too; I've heard that the state bills the family of the deceased for the round(s) fired.

-- A

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Did you read the article? I guess the cost was much higher for local municipalities to import the drugs, a special mix done in Beijing, and they also didn't have the facilities many times. China isn't exactly modern once you get out of the big cities. I like this quote from the article about the shooting method:

Now that is compassion... I like the American light bar on top of the van though.

5. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

I think it says "Beware, the end is near":haha:

6. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Interesting concept. More proof that the Chinese really are a lot diffreent than us...

Damn, talk about not learning a valuable lesson in life!
    Get caught stealing - you own freakin' FATHER cuts off one of your fingers... something about that just screams to me "DONT F**KIN' STEAL S**T!"

7. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i've got the "drug" they should use. air. it will kill you when injected into your bloodstream, correct? its EVERYWHERE. draw the needle back, the needle is automatically full of it. while we're at it, lets use the same needle. no need for sterilization, they're gonna die anyways.

8. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

to maintain an execution chamber,,, in many cases in the US a converted gas chamber, and then maintain a fully trained death squad is expensive... in both money and the psychological toll on personnel...

This is a much cheaper way to execute people... and makes a true statement when it is seen driving down the freeway... if we used such a vehicle here then the antiseptic environment execution chamber hidden away from the general public (and crooks) would be in your face... might make some idiot think twice...
    Im all for it.. then again I have no problem with the firing squad either.. never thought to tell them to open their mouth when executed.. interesting...

9. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Why don't they just run a hose up from the exhaust . It don't get much cheaper than that.

10. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

not with these gas prices:haha:

11. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Not a bad idea, but what ever happened to just shooting them and billing their family for the bullet?