Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Lord Our God Took a Dump

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

And thus was created the State of California...........................

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

No... You make it sound too easy... This state was fine untill all the yahoos came in and screwed it up.... The developers went nuts and made a lot of money selling dirt. They are still making money selling dirt to aZZ holes...

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

is it Cali dirt ?

or is it dirt at all ?

humm...

on a side note, boy there sure ben alot of new TV shows introduced to the network from cali, californians are sure wasteful and destructive, i bet rest of the country had even 25% of what gets trashed out there in cali..

im jealous..

i wanna live there, there soooo much out there that doesnt seem to exist anywhere else.

humm..

heh

j/k j/k j/k j/k /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

cali sux I hate it here

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

well don't move to Washington, it's full.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i would never live in cali, its hot and seems like thats enviro nazi hq /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Would You care to explain how You think California is hot? Sure maybe in Death Vally it gets hot but not 24-7-365 /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Oh and I'm sure there has never been an enviromentalist in Washington before /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif One more thing before You start saying California is a bunch of Liberal this and that look at who the hell is running Washington /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Would You care to explain how You think California is hot? Sure maybe in Death Vally it gets hot but not 24-7-365 /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Oh and I'm sure there has never been an enviromentalist in Washington before /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif One more thing before You start saying California is a bunch of Liberal this and that look at who the hell is running Washington /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Okies defending Cali huh? I think that is along the same line as a Sooner fan saying something good about OSU....................

<-----------running for the border at warp speed...............................

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Lets see I'm 33 and I have been here since I was 5 and ain't nothing other than Me and the OU football programe ever been worth a flying [darn] out of the state of Oklahoma. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i said it SEEMS like enviro nazi hq, not that it was. And besides anyplace that gets warmer than 90* and dosnt cool down to a cozy -somethingarother is too hot. That said i think Spokane is too hot /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    And yes i do whant to move to Alaska or someother cool actic circle place /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

it doesnt seem anything, it IS enviro wacko HQ! forget who is in charge right now, look at the environmental regulations! sooooo much more strict anti-business anti-wheeler in CA... its not even close. California is where the term "49 state legal" came from.

I lived there, CA sucks. WA is only now starting to suck because damn kalifornicators keep moving here. so if u live there, damn it, STAY in CA. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

12. fwdjunky

fwdjunky 1/2 ton status

We've been run over by Colofornians here too. All move here and immediately start to bitch about how much better Cali was....but in the next breath they tell you they'd never go back.

13. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Lets see I'm 33 and I have been here since I was 5 and ain't nothing other than Me and the OU football programe ever been worth a flying [darn] out of the state of Oklahoma. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Your telling me. At least we achieved one thing, it may have taken 5 years to get your goofy a$$ out of Oklahoma, but the air is better now.

Don't get me started on Cali. Lived there for awhile (Santa Monica) and been back plenty of times, but man I hate it. Mostly the politics and maybe a few people that talk outta their a$$. To give you an idea how much I hate it, I paid the IRS $37,777 last year in taxes and I love the IRS compared to California. I better stop before I start, cause I can feel my blood pressure going up.

14. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I lived there, CA sucks. WA is only now starting to suck because damn kalifornicators keep moving here. so if u live there, damn it, STAY in CA. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

California only sucks because of all the people that move here from other states, so don't blame the true CA natives for moving to your area.

I'd like to hear some *actual reasons* that everyone hates CA, not these BS arguments about "oh the politics suck" or "there's lot's of enviro-wackos there" or "it's too expensive". There are politics everywhere, and it's not like CA is the only liberal state in the union. Enviro wackos are everywhere too, seems to me that Washington has a little town called Seattle that is chock full of them. Isn't Oregon and Washington overflowing with liberal tree-hugging Earth Firsters? Sure CA costs a fortune to live in, but wages are also a hell of a lot higher than just about anywhere else in the country. As far as takes go, the Feds take a damn sight more money than any state does, CA income tax is a drop in the bucket compared to what the Fed government takes. So long as you aren't trying to live in LA, SF, or the Silicon Valley then it's not so bad.

CA native here, by the way. I dislike alot about this state but I'm pretty sure that I'd dislike alot about most states that I might move to, so there ya go. The problems are due to the poor leadership that the state has had for the last 8 years, the government is chasing big companies out of the state by overtaxing them and forcing small companies out of business by forcing them to pay for things that they just can't afford.

For those that live here and constantly bitch about it, just get the f*** out already, you're not helping anything by bitching and moaning. You're just making Californians look like a bunch of whiny little bitches.

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I'd like to hear some *actual reasons* that everyone hates CA, not these BS arguments about "oh the politics suck" or "there's lot's of enviro-wackos there" or "it's too expensive".

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been up since 3am, the only thing that's kept me going is the caffeine and nicotine, do you really want be to break it down like my old grandpap's double barrel?????????????? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I'll throw this little tidbit out before it gets too deep.....................

In the state of NM, I can register two of my vehicles for two years a piece, (I like that, you can get a two year registration in NM) for about $400 LESS than registering them here in CA for one year. Throw the third vehicle in for kicks, that figure will jump to almost $600 saved..............................

Gas? It's cheaper everywhere else out of state that I go to, and on top of that, I've always gotten better gas mileage on out of state gas than I have this crap CA gas...................

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....................
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

16. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

actual reasons? how about 25 million to many californians? actually, make that 32 million... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

the southern part of the state is just to over-populated for me to actually enjoy existing there. if I was from japan it'd seem open and airy.. but Im not and it doesn't.

emissions laws are the most stringent on the planet... i dont like that.

i dont like state income taxes either... WA doesnt have one at all. In theory sales taxes make up the difference... but I just go across the boarder into OR and dodge it. lol!

CA has a good number more anti-gun laws as well. sure, like taxes the fed ones are the most annoying, but its just one more layer of bullcrap, and I dont like that either.

i also like being able to speak english in my own country... i took several bus rides in various parts of LA when i was in the grunts and i was pretty much the only one on the bus that could speak english unless you count the broken english the bus driver used. I like it when pub schools teach 1 language, and its english. when walking on foot i was the only cracker for miles that was foot-mobile... and I felt like it. being a foreigner is fine when u travel and such, but i dont like it "at home".

i also dont like the idea of giving ANY sort of gov aid to criminals who sneak across our boarder. IMO, if u immigrate here legally, sure you get all the goods just like any US cit even though you havent really paid into the system much yet.... but if you enter criminally you shouldnt get JACK, including any kind of medical care etc.

recent governor's races aside, CA is just too left wing for me. even the "republicans" in that state are whiny leftwingers (Reagan and B1 Bob not included, naturally) in elephant's clothing.

the list goes on and on. if you like california, hey thats great. I was there for a couple of years, didnt like it at all, and would much rather be up here instead... and thats ok too. like i always say, to each their own. I just wish people from CA would stay in CA before the place I live goes down the same path as their mother country.

j

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    the southern part of the state is just to over-populated for me to actually enjoy existing there. if I was from japan it'd seem open and airy.. but Im not and it doesn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

That whole damn state is over populated. I can drive from Bakersfield to up north of Sac (almost 300 miles) and at no one time will I not see a building of some sort. That's just f'ed up..............

As for more reasons, you pretty much covered it...........................

The Sierras might be nice, but they don't compare to the Rockies in the mountain states.

Let us not forget seeing cranksters everywhere and now going up into the national forest is dicey cause of the Mexican Mafia growing their dope there.............................

18. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'd like to hear some *actual reasons* that everyone hates CA, not these BS arguments about "oh the politics suck" or "there's lot's of enviro-wackos there" or "it's too expensive".

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been up since 3am, the only thing that's kept me going is the caffeine and nicotine, do you really want be to break it down like my old grandpap's double barrel?????????????? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I'll throw this little tidbit out before it gets too deep.....................

In the state of NM, I can register two of my vehicles for two years a piece, (I like that, you can get a two year registration in NM) for about $400 LESS than registering them here in CA for one year. Throw the third vehicle in for kicks, that figure will jump to almost $600 saved..............................

Gas? It's cheaper everywhere else out of state that I go to, and on top of that, I've always gotten better gas mileage on out of state gas than I have this crap CA gas...................

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....................
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, don't break it down like old grandpap's shotgun, I'd prefer that you break it down like Shabba-Doo in "Breakin'2 - Electric Boogaloo". I think that would be more entertaining. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have the perfect solution for you, are you ready for it? Are you sure? OK, here goes, it's pretty wild though...

Stop bitching and move to NM. Problem solved! Now you get cheap gas, cheap car registration, and just to add to the fun, whenever you set foot outdoors in the month of July you get to burst into flames! WooHoo! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You also get a nice rock garden or a sandtrap for a yard, those are a blast to play frisbee and pickup football games on! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OK, so in reality NM is on a short list of where I would go if I move out of CA.

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Stop bitching and move to NM. Problem solved! Now you get cheap gas, cheap car registration, and just to add to the fun, whenever you set foot outdoors in the month of July you get to burst into flames! WooHoo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just waiting on the job and I'm outta. Burst into flames in July? Heck, it gets way hotter here in the Valley than it does where I'm planning on going. Remember, NM has the same sort of terrain as here; desert, ag land, plains, mountains and volcano land; just no ocean and I spent three years out in the middle of the Pacific, so no lost there. Though if I get this first job I applied for, I'll be on a river /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    emissions laws are the most stringent on the planet... i dont like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
    This one is My favorit. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Find something new to bitch about only a few countys have stricked emission laws. I havent had to do a smog test in 3 years since I bought My truck.
    [ QUOTE ]
    CA has a good number more anti-gun laws as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
    So whats the problem unless Your a criminal? I have no problem buying a gun /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    i also like being able to speak english in my own country..

[/ QUOTE ]
    So why don't We run all the Mexicans out and then You can come down and pick all the veggies. Just remember to put on plenty of Coppertone and where a large brim hat. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    recent governor's races aside, CA is just too left wing for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Again how many Dems are in office as compared to Republicans in Washington. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    I get so sick and tired of hearing all the BS not every town in California is the size of LA and not every person is a Liberal.