Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The lounge ruined me for CK5.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jul 20, 2004.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Im serious, and you wont believe me but I'll tell you why anyways /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    When the buildup on my k5 was halted for roughly a year+ I hung out in the lounge, almost strictly. I had a blast in here for over a year reading all the jokes, the insane pictures, and brutal thrashings of BRB, z3pr, landsmasher, fumes, etc.. It made this forum the best. It gets brutal in here at times and even offensive for the thin skinned and those who take things personnel like " If i read it must be about me " but usually folks have FUN trashing each other or mostly just making smart remarks at each other, its very comerodic (if thats really a word /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif)and entertaining, hell that makes up 90% of the posts here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    well heres where it goes sideways, I kinda took to the lounge because I have always been a thick skinned smart ass_ and like to swap thrashings with folks, great but then when I dropped out of the lounge for the other forums when the build started back up I /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifwhoops/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif posted the same way and O-fended some folks, quit a few it seems /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif so i never thought some of these folks would be so fawwkin thin skinned but some are, I guess I just wasnt thinking /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif I was raised with 'sticks n stones' ya know and if someone says "hey your a %$#%$#" I may ask them what crawled up thier butt but im not gonna dwell on it, I've forgotten 5 minutes later.
    So to anyone out there I may have o-fended outside of this forum in the last year, go pee up a rope and stop taking YOURSELF so serious /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Take it how ya'like /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Rob

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

... yeah... I've been hanging out in here for like 2, almost 3 years... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Good job /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell, got to hell

lol its ruined me too. and if u watched that video about the internet you will understand the wall of "got to hell"

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

What video??? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

HHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLL YEA /forums/images/graemlins/grin.giffunny crap. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

so why do you end everything with /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif