Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the mall, again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Apr 30, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

So Spencers, Hot Topic, and Suncoast Video all have Sin City posters hanging up. I think, hell yeah I want to get the one of Jessica Alba, the Hookers, and Marv. So I look, hmm don't have them for sale at Suncoast Video. Go to Hot Topic.... nope... they don't have Mudvayne tshirts or Soilwork either. I go to Spencers. Hell yeah, they have Mudvayne tshirt.... no large... Hmm, sweet they have the hooker poster on the door to the back. Uhh they have Eminem posters, no Sin City. After searching around I saw some of Tshy's art on a tshirt in a store(some chick stole her work a while back and has sold it as her own) and taking in the eye candy(all hanging on the arm of another guy :mad: ) I decide to leave. I leave, go to Best Buy. I leave there and take stock of what I have gathered today. Wayne's World 1 and 2, Underworld Unrated Special Edition, an older Soilwork CD, Dane Cook's CD/DVD. Something feels odd. Why did I go to the mall? Oh yeah, for shorts, I only have one pair. Great, I didn't even look for any. There was a Corvette Club display at the mall, distracted me. Nothing excessively impressive even. Ugh, well it gives me an excuse to drive down to the mall in Monroeville tomorrow and go to that store where the chick, who I should have asked for her number, works.

My day so far...

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

That kinda sucks...

I just wrote a speech using the "reason for editing" box on a bunch of posts I just made and edited......

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I hope you guys did something about that

I hate art thieves with a passion

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

she has no way to prove it, never copyrighted or anything. They worked together on art back in the day. She has always been angry about it. I told her to copyright anything she does from now on. I sent you one of the pieces that was stolen. http://www.mandic4x4.com/images/art/MoonFae.jpg just remember when you see it on a shirt. I first saw it on a shirt a year or two ago. That was some pissant little store, this was Nature's Habitat at the mall, angered me a bit. Asked the girl behind the counter if she knew the artist. She looked all embarassed and said no.

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

You don't NEED to copyright anymore on a lot of art related things, especially single works. Look up some stuff on intellectual property.