Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The mirror is there for a reason!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Twice in two days I've had to slam on the brakes because some jacka** doesn't know what the freaking mirror on the door is for. Would there be any problem if the next time I was in my K-5 I was "accidently" sleeping or something?

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> You have the intimidaion factor on your side .... USE IT !!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif </font color>

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Problem is I'm in the Honda Accord POS, not the big, black, flowmaster 1 chamber wearing 350 taco truck horned K5, so the intimidation factor is not in my hands.

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue">Damn ! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif </font color>

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Had that happen yesterday to me. Friggin passenger van. I dont know how the heck he missed my quad cab 2500 ram being beside him, it doesn't exactly mimic a volkswagen with stealth mode on. Instead of the brakes, I went for the lay on the horn method. And when he swerved back into his lane, I blew by him. Hopefully it gave him a minor heart attack so next time he'll check his friggin mirrors and use the damn signal. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue">There's nothing like seeing only a bumper and part of a grille in your rear veiw ! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif </font color>

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I hear ya, it's tourist season here and the breaks are getting a workout. just love it when someone makes a right turn from the left lane infront of me. happens sevreal times a day around here from may to sept. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

People are stupid!! I had the rare occasion to ride a bus today, and nearly had a heart attack about 20 times, while watching the busdriver narrowly miss we-todd-did pedestrians that wandered into the street without looking... A 2000 'Burb tried to cut him off, and I braced for impact! This guy didn't take no poop, and put that big-arse 'burb back in his place real quick!

9. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Bus drivers here are the pits! They think they own the friggin road, no matter what you're in.

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

they do the same here i hate them they think that the instant they put there blinker on the can move over dont matter if your next to them or not /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

11. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue"> I NEVER bow down to city busses..screw them ! </font color>

12. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Man I just thought that other one was bad. I was coming back from a weekend trip today and was on a very slow 2 lane highway in a 70mph zone. I came upon 4 trucks/vans going about 55 mph and hit the other lane to pass them. Had the dodge wound up around 80 when one of the vans in front decides to pass too and comes out in front of me, no blinker, no nothing. Don't know if he even knew i was there. What a moron. So here we are both in the wrong lane going uphill and tuck in real quick. But on the next downhill, I blew past him doing nearly 100...gotta love that turbocharger!!!

13. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color="blue">We should be able to drag people who don't use their blinkers out of their vehicles and beat them mercilessly on the side of the road ! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif </font color>

14. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

how about people that talk on the cell phone while driving??Damn that pisses me off

15. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

some people use the mirrors "too long". saw an accident once where the guy in front of me just rearended the guy infront of him. it was rush hour. it was so funny cause i could see over him on my blaze. i see all the traffic slow down so i slow down and the guy infront of me just kept going. musta been going around 30 when he hit. it was a nice clear day too, then he split the seen and i trackem down till the cops got there.

ARQ.

16. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Buses are dumb...I hate them, always going 10 in a 40 and changing lanes once thye put their blinkers on. I have no respect for them...truckers, I do. They have a hard job and ar eusually pretty cool. I hate when people cut them off. That is one of my biggest pet peeves...also when people stop at a red light in the right lane and son't turn, even when the other lanes are open. If I'm in a hurry or pissed off I turn from the center lane and give them a "thumbs down" as I pass in front of them.

17. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

I dont know about that one ive seen some crappy truck drivers.yeah granted their trucks are bad ass and i want one so that i can drive it around town, but they do the same as buss drivers sometimes.