Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Missing Cookie...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yesterday at the hotel, there was a Christmas party for the employee's children... I was recruited to run the bowling game...

All was going well, the kids were being good bowling, not trying to kill each other, and I was handing out prizes and saying "Good job." even when they weren't even CLOSE to hitting the pins... I was trying to keep a little 1 year old away from where the ball was rolling and pins were flying, but she wouldn't leave, and kept coming back when I'd pick her up and put her off to the side... Finally, her mom came and got her and she dropped her cookie on the floor...

I meant to pick up the cookie, but there were so many kids, and I was having quite a good time, that I just left the cookie there and tried to remember to get it later...

Later came along, and the cookie was gone, except a few crumbs smashed into the 5 day old carpet in the room... I didn't know what happened to it, I assumed some kid picked it up and ate it, because kids can be gross like that...

Until a few minutes ago... I was sitting here, and I heard a crunching under my shoe... Look down there, and there's the cookie, smashed into the bottom of my shoe... Looks like I stepped on the cookie and it came home with me :haha:

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

You are so weird. :grin:

3. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Dude.. that's like that movie "The Thing"... :yikes:

You're going to wake up in the middle of the night and find your sternum spead open ... and some weird alien life form sticking out of it... it's going to clone itself into you...

Get rid of it!

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Relax, I find those stuck in my computer all the time......... :whistle: