Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The mouse at work...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So we left the doors by the front desk open the other night to let some cool air in since the AC by the front desk, combined with a glass and aluminum hallway right behind us, does nothing...

In comes a rodent... and out to the lobby I go... Second time in a month... I grabbed the broom we use to clean the fireplace, and follow it into the gift shop... People are looking at me kinda weird and I tell them there's a mouse... So all the ladies to to another part and I'm following a mouse with a broom...

In comes Sydney... This girl has worked at the hotel for a few weeks, and up until this night, I had no problem with her... She comes over and asks what I'm doing with the broom... So I proceeded to explain that once I caught the mouse I was going to whack it a few times with the broom and drag it outside to die...

She freaks out and grabs a cowboy hat off the rack, telling me I can't kill it, and how would I feel if she killed me with a giant broom? There goes any good opinions I had about her... Goin all hippy animal rights extremest on me, bitch...

So I keep chasing it with the broom, and she keeps chasing it with the hat telling me I better not touch it with the broom... Then she goes on to explain that it's not a mouse, it's a VULL, and the HUGE differences between a mouse and a vull... Whatever, a vull looks like a mouse without a tail, therefore the damn thing is a mouse... But I might hurt its little feelings if I call it a mouse...

She finally caught it in a cowboy hat and let it loose on the golf course... It'll probably be back in a couple weeks and we'll probably go through this again...

Sydney has not and apperantly will not redeem herself, and has treated me like I'm the most evil person in the world since that night...

And I continue to tell people what a stupid whore she is and warning them that if they're not careful she'll go all hippy tree-hugger on them... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

tell her to eat "s" and die. i killed a f-ing pack rat tonite and i feel damn good about it cause the little prick was putting cactus all up in my project truck....so bad to the point that i couldn't open the door without sh*t falling out and thorning me in my feet. it was pissing me off all over the place. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

so I say kill on Capman. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

hey, they all taste just like chicken!!![​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hey I'm all for death and destruction but of you can get something out of your house non lethally, I'd go for that. My home needs no mouse ghosts.

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I hate mouse

6. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

7. Resurrection_Joe

I hate MICE Steve, MICE, plural

Sounds cute and Japanese though!

One time I caught a mouse and put in in a platsic baga nd carried it outside.......

..... and smashed it on the sidewalk with a shovel

8. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Just out of curiosity and all, not to hijack, but do you work at the Little America hotel?

Spent a week or so up there. I used to work at the Sinclair Refinery in Tulsa. Refinery employees got to stay at Mr. Holdings resorts for free /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just curious. The mention of the golf course is what made me think. I think my dad and I played a couple hundred holes of golf that week. Beautiful scenery /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yep, I'm employed by Earl and the gang... Though Earl's not in much condition to be running things, so Carol usually does all the walking around the hotel saying "that picture is one inch too high for my liking, could you lower it please?"

But at least she's nice... I can't say I have a good experience with Earl /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

So yeah... Come to Cheyenne before Sept. 14th, see me at the front desk, and I'll hook ya up with a good cheap suite if you stick to the story that you're a truck driver, and you were VERY displeased with your original room /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

10. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yep, I'm employed by Earl and the gang... Though Earl's not in much condition to be running things, so Carol usually does all the walking around the hotel saying "that picture is one inch too high for my liking, could you lower it please?"

But at least she's nice... I can't say I have a good experience with Earl /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

So yeah... Come to Cheyenne before Sept. 14th, see me at the front desk, and I'll hook ya up with a good cheap suite if you stick to the story that you're a truck driver, and you were VERY displeased with your original room /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you should see them come through a refinery. They treat it the SAME WAY. I used to mow the tank farms with a flail finish mower like they use on Golf Courses cause they wanted it *pretty* We'd spend weeks before each of their two yearly trips waxing floors and painting pumps.

Carol is kinda loopy at times, but it always cracked me up. She seemed like someone you could be blunt with /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Earl and I never had a bad experience, other than his policy on paying summer help turned full time crap wages. That REALLY pissed me off /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey , I think I read that somewhere!!!!
    He hates his mouse....CLICKY CLICKY!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif that was funny /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I hate MICE Steve, MICE, plural

[/ QUOTE ]
    It's not plural though, I don't hate all mice, like stuart little for example is pretty cool /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

12. Resurrection_Joe

Then it would be "I hate most mice"

13. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

oh okay. gotacha /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

14. Resurrection_Joe

Steve I'm going to be sending you some books to read ok?

15. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

Slip a mouse in her purse or sumthin. If she comes to you just tell her that u should have killed it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Steve I'm going to be sending you some books to read ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of books?

17. Resurrection_Joe

I was being partially sarcastic but I have some books if you want them. Nothing improves english comprehension like reading.

18. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

LOL I know. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I have handbooks I can read. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

19. Resurrection_Joe

Open your mind to art man!

20. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I suck at drawing.