Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the new guy?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SaintPeter, Feb 16, 2006.

1. SaintPeter

SaintPeter Registered Member

I’m the new guy- not, I’m the Old guy.
    If I started off kissing ars’s telling you what a cool lift you have.
    Saying howdy Burt4x4 what’s happening? its Pops
    Hey 72Greg how you been?
    RyanB when are you going to clean up the oil off my driveway?
    Fumes how is the weather up north?
    Hey Bubba, go drown yourself in your own colostomy bag.
    Would that have been a little better for the freaks?

This is My Post and hopefuly can’t “sabotage” it.. So stop reading now if you don’t what to hear it.
    I already caught the drift that Asshats aren’t the uniform of the day here, so mellow out.
    Im not going to pop your tires or chew your leg off, it probably won’t even hurt.
    If you already know proper edict, I’m not after yours. .
    If this sounds unwarranted then it’s not your ars in my jaw so let it slide off, take it like it your Dad said it.

Sure hope that the next Newbe that comes on CK5 too strong for your opinion, you step back, think about what you’re doing here. If you can’t build character and say something appropriate, maybe you should shut it off and do some wrenching, kick the cat or go smoke a joint, or what ever.

I kept in mind that my very first post was dropped in the middle of a touchy subject matter.
    And would take the lumps as they came – but crap you guy’s, you don’t have anything better to do.
    Go work on your rigs and quit the adolescent behavior.
    Unless that’s your intention to haze the newbe’s and chase them out-a-here, You know who you are that need to address it, I’m just trying to shine a light on it, ignore it or not. I don’t give a rats-petutty, but St.Peter will that’s a metaphor.

Not sure what I did to “sabotage” your thread Desert Rat, Sorry Man if I got it locked it up.
    Possibly me telling the moderator to set an example or I’ll respect those that deserve it.
    Note to self: don’t use the word freak in general terms or complement a PM out front.
    I thought Resurrection Joe- was being himself, not quite sure what that is yet but, I ROFL
    When I figure out how the CK5 Brotherhood here works, I’ll start ranting and pointing the finger, especially if you’re being arrogant, overly obnoxious or adolescent. I’m taking names and you can kick your own.

It’s locked up now, Don’t start it all over again, I had one more thing to add to Desert Rats post; that drifted from a joke into some good eye opening discussion about Drugs & thieves.
    I read the Post and put together my comments like everyone else does.
    I posted my comments with the facts leading back in history to the inception of our Drug laws we have today. We have an epidemic loose in our Nation and no why to get rid of it, until we as People grow out of it.

Without the advancement in medicine science, we would be in the Stone Age again. And if you don’t think it matters, don’t have a brain aneurysm. I deal with it everyday with my girlfriend who was an independent woman. She spent six months in the hospital and was reduced by a stroke to a Blind wheelchair bound vegetable. She should have died 5 years ago. Everyday is a pain management thing now, watching Her mood swings from crying depression to a tolerable bliss.

In regards to Prop 215 be it right or wrong, come sit in my chair and see what a bowl of hashish does. You will know that the compassionate Law is working for those that really need relief.

I came back here to make one thing clear, that the arrogant way that some of the users of CK5 are treating each other is appalling. Anyone one on the Internet can read what you’re putting down. If I have at least made you think about it first, my mission here is done. Respect is earned, in my book. So take it for what its worth.
    If you can’t constructively add a comment to a Post in a positive way you shouldn’t add to it at all.
    I’m the new guy- I’m suppose to be attempting to gain YOUR respect, or at the very least trying to make friends, not enemies. Before I jump down your throat and have to tell you to quit being a Dick too. I understand this is not a popularity contest here, if it rubs you the wrong way. Did you think that maybe it’s you, the tone of my writing and the expression on my face didn’t change.

No I’m not sitting on a high horse, I’m sitting in a chair. What is it the religious over tone of the Name? If you think I’m talking down to you and “Holier than thou” it’s all in your head, not mine. If you don’t like the way I write, you don’t have to read it. Please keep your negative adolescent comments to yourselves. Or if you think my post structure really sucks, reads like my thoughts appear to be even more erratic than you like, try typing when you’re constantly being interrupted by your puking girlfriend. Enough said, I’d get off the high horse if I had one, or soapbox now. Her vaporizer needs packing any why.

All right then take your best shot, let the Hazing continue if you must, but remember keep it civil; this is a public forum. If you can’t then take it to PMs you freaks.
    Peace.
    Saint Peter

Last edited: Feb 16, 2006
  2. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Personally, I'd prefer it if the door hit you on the ass on the way out, and left a nice, fat splinter as a reminder not to come back.

3. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Try beiing nice, it really doesn't cost much.

4. XHitman396

XHitman396 1/2 ton status

uhh... what the hell happened???

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Our old friend has come back to tell us something... I'm not sure what, though...

6. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

i didn't even bother reading most of that.... your lack of proper paragraphs is rediculously annoying to read...

but what i have found humurous is you've refered to everyone here as FREAKS a couple times... kinda comical considering in high school the people that party are known by that name usually...

and then you come in as the drug advocate, how ironic.... :thinking: :whistle: :haha:

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:haha: Add SaintPeter to your Buddy List

8. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Never heard of this dude before....Have no idea what post hes talkin about or what drama there is with desertrat, and I don't care, but I think he speaks alot of truth and makes some good points. In a general way, I agree with 99% of what he says.

To you guys that have a problem with what he says...Lots of people get defensive when thier short comings are brought into the light for the world to see.

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm with Pete...You too DM...:D ;)

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

oh, sweet! I just noticed I made it onto ryoken's sig!

11. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

Where's that damn smiley eating popcorn icon?? :haha: :haha:

OH YEAH!!!

PAD!!!! :D

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hahahahaha, oh Christ....

13. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

im new, dont know nothing,,, so i just thought i would add a pad

14. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

But the dancing banana gets you points.

15. MTChevy

That dancing banana really gets attention... im still not sure if its good or bad

16. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I like it. I'm still not quite sure what's cooler, my old monkey or my new bunny.

17. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

18. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

St. Peter is a town about 30 miles away from where I grew up...too bad it sucks.

19. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I like the banana too......But nothing beats the little guy fumes had, although his current one cracks my kids up

20. MTChevy

so, is it normal to still be confused behind the meaning of the first post? or am i just to new to realize what its aboot?