Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

THE OFFICIAL BLOW (STUFF) UP POST!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Alrighty... All y'all who have links to videos and pictures of stuff getting <font color="red">BLOWN TO [censored]</font>, post up. I want to see stuff coming off of our wonderful planes, I want to see buildings crumble, I want to see explosions, and fire, and debris everywhere....

Loud, fast music in the background is a big plus, too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

All I have is a washingmachine full of bullet holes

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Hmmmmmmm.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Take a pic... It's destruction enough for me... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

It's dark out, maybe tommorow

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I want to see firecrackers! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It's dark out, maybe tommorow

[/ QUOTE ]

Too late... I wanted to see stuff getting blown up last night... Now I don't really care if stuff blows up or not... So take a pic and save it for the next official blow (stuff) up post... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Resurrection_Joe

I am not at all interested in pandering to any of your whims

8. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

capman2K i gott's a video you might like.a 27" console TV with a full stick of dynomite.sucka. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifthe flash is cool,then put in on frame by frame and it looks like the start of a cheesy action movie. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

hey boggerless, that sounds like an awesome video, how big is the file?

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

If ya don't have anyplace to host it, I can do it..............

11. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

I once had a video of me shooting the dogsh*t out of a scrapped Huey on a target barge with a 50-cal... but I lost the tape. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

It was F'n cool; We duct-taped my buddy's video camera to my helmet. You could see me changing ammo cans and charging &amp; clearing the gun on each pass, and hear the gun firing. All the noise messed up the mic on his camera; it always sounded crappy after that flight. And my neck was sore for 3 days from the weight of the camera...

I've got some videos from an AC-130 gunship, and an Apache. They're pretty large, though... And I've got a few I d/l'd from a website that have "loud, fast music in the background", but again, they're large. I've also got a short clip from a F-15 HUD tape of an actual midair collision. Positively scared the living sh*t out of me the first time I watched it, and still gives me the heebie-jeebies. But since I was nearly in a midair a few years ago, I'm not ashamed to admit that.

12. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I once had a video of me shooting the dogsh*t out of a scrapped Huey on a target barge with a 50-cal... but I lost the tape.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a pretty cool pic from a few years back of me on a scrapped Huey... It was in the Army training area about 3 hours north of here... blank shells all over the place, a ripped up helecopter, couple beat to hell trucks... A couple other guys and I were "lost" and the others were trying to find us. Civil Air Patrol stuff... We spend days planning a huge game of hide and go seek on government property... It kicks ass /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

14. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

oh man, i wanna play /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status