Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Official Funny Story Thread!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TSGB, Mar 5, 2007.

1. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I'll start.

The moldy donuts
    Back in August, I was working my last two days at Safeway. They had scheduled me for the 5am shift. I didn't get up early enough to make breakfast, so I stopped at a quikie mart on the way to work. I picked up some Hostessy goodness, in the form of a 6-pack of powdered, raspberry filled donuts. I ate three on the way to work, and saved the other three for breakfast the next day.

On the way to work the next day, I was walking under a streetlight (no car at the time), and happened to look at the donut I was eating. It was the last half of the sixth donut of goodness. Something was amiss.

Inside the donut, there was a hint of raspberry filling visible. Far less than there should have been. Upon closer inspection, I saw the dough had been FULLY replaced by a fuzzy grey mold. I stopped, and briefly considered finishing it anyway (I've eaten worse). I ended up tossing it, wishing I had more donuts.

The date on the box was two weeks previous.

What are some of your funny stories? I'll post up another one later. :D

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Went to a whorehouse one night.

Went to the free clinic the next day.

Had surgery 48 hours later.

Now I don't know what I am.

The end.