Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Official Roadmap to the Nextel Championship

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

:confused: :confused: :confused:

As long as Gordon, Jr. and Idiot Boy don't win, I'm happy. Watching Stewart win another, especially this time around, would be cool. Edwards winning would be awesome. Just watching Stewart and Edwards battle it out on the last laps of the last race of the year would be a highlight reel for the ages, even though Stewart wins the title.

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Jimmie's goin win.:whistle:

3. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

Thats what I think as well. Though jimmy is my driver I wouldnt be upset if Stewart won it.

Except for Kurt and Ryan Newman, I like all the drivers that made it to the chase. They all seem to be good guys.

On another note, I hate that kurt is takin rusty's ride. That dont set right w/ me.

Have yall heard about Troy Aikman and Roger Stauback starting a race team? Supposedly, Terry Labonte is gonna drive for them. Gotta support them texas boys! Both Bobbie And Terry are good guys and great racers.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Here's what I see in the way of Gordon, Jr and Stewart doing battle. Both cars will need major, reconstructive body work. I would not put it past Gordon, Jr to pull some crap on the track.

For the first five races and the road courses. Terry is going to use his champion's provisional if need be to get the car into the race, then Tony Raines will take over the wheel.

I'm still waiting on the comeback of the one and only WARD BURTON!!!!!!!!!

5. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

:angry1::angry1::angry1:F*** Tony Stewart!!! I can't stand the guy. GO JIMMIE:D

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

The only thing better than Gordon, Sr leaving the race early is Gordon, Jr leaving with him :D