Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the only good thing about kidney stones...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Mar 3, 2005.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

is not having them any more.... my gawd that had to have been the worst week of my life. i'd rather get kicked in the nuts then have those again.

the dr. got the "rock" out on the 1st. 6mm in diameter.:eek:

2. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

amen brother:D

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

only 6mm? lol! just messing with ya, glad you got past 'em. Now, quit drinking and eating salt + red meat. Oh yeah, soft drinks and coffee and chocolate too. ;)

j

4. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I am feeling you bro I have been down that road before and it aint fun. bad thing is i still eat alot of salty foods tons of red meat and even more diet coke:screwy:

5. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

had one two summers ago. worst pain of my life. i'd never had one before so i didn't really know what was happening to me. left work with some pretty bad stomach pain and about 1/2 way to the hospital i just about could't stand it. i was driving a stick at the time and just about didn't make it to the er. once i got there they gave me some really nice drugs. LOL! i passed the stone there at the hospital and they were all excited cause it was the biggest one they'd seen in a long time. LOL! glad someone was excited about it.

they are hereditary as well as diet caused. they run in my family. can't wait to have another one. NOT!

6. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Ouch!!!! I have had those 3 times in my life and its the next worst pain to child birth. Since I have changed my diet I haven't had any kidney or bladder problems :woot: Hope your feeling better soon.

7. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

i got stabbed when i was 18, some 20 years ago, i have 24 inches of scar to show for it, cause they had to open me up to fix everything. i think i would rather go through that again than stones from the sound of it. im hurting just reading this.dont you just love devistating pain.:D