Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The only thing missing is ......................................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Osama Bin Laden's Surrender Proposal

Osama Bin Laden released a video whose transcript is given below.

You American people, my speech to you is the best way to avoid another conflict about the war and its reasons and results. I am telling you security is an important pillar of human life. And free people don't let go of their security contrary to Bush's claims that we hate freedom. He should tell us why we didn't hit Sweden for instance. Its known that those who hate freedom don't have dignified souls.like the 19 who were blessed. But we fought you because we are free people, we don't sleep on our oppression. We want to regain the freedom of our Muslim nation as you spill our security, we spill your security.

I am so surprised by you. Although we are in the fourth year after the events of Sept 11, Bush is still practicing distortion and misleading on you, and obscuring the main reasons and therefore the reasons are still existing to repeat what happened before. I will tell you the reasons behind theses incidents.

I will be honest with you on the moment when the decision was taken to understand. We never thought of hitting the towers. But after we were so fed up, and we saw the oppression of the American Israeli coalition on our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind and the incidents that really touched me directly goes back to 1982 and the following incidents. When the US permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon with the assistance of the 6th fleet. In these hard moments, it occurred to me so many meanings I cant explain but it resulted in a general feeling of rejecting oppression and gave me a hard determination to punish the oppressors. While I was looking at the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it came to my mind to punish the oppressor the same way and destroy towers in the US to get a taste of what they tasted, and quit killing our children and women.

We didn't find difficulty dealing with Bush and his administration due to the similarity of his regime and the regimes in our countries. Whish half of them are ruled by military and the other half by sons of kings and presidents and our experience with them is long. Both parties are arrogant and stubborn and the greediness and taking money without right and that similarity appeared during the visits of Bush to the region while people from our side were impressed by the US and hoped that these visits would influence our countries. Here he is being influenced by these regimes, Royal and military. And was feeling jealous they were staying for decades in power stealing the nations finances without anybody overseeing them. So he transferred the oppression of freedom and tyranny to his son and they call it the Patriot Law to fight terrorism. He was bright in putting his sons as governors in states and he didn't forget to transfer his experience from the rulers of our region to Florida to falsify elections to benefit from it in critical times.

We agreed with Mohamed Atta, god bless him, to execute the whole operation in 20 minutes. Before Bush and his administration would pay attention and we never thought that the high commander of the US armies would leave 50 thousand of his citizens in both towers to face the horrors by themselves when they most needed him because it seemed to distract his attention from listening to the girl telling him about her goat butting was more important than paying attention to airplanes butting the towers which gave us three times the time to execute the operation thank god.

Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your hands. Each state that doesn't mess with our security has automatically secured their security.

[/ QUOTE ] The only thing missing is [ QUOTE ]
    I'm John Kerry, and I approve this message.

[/ QUOTE ]

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

LOL, /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. boggerless

it sounds like osama wants to scare people into NOT voting for BUSH. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I was wondering if the Kerry campain wrote it for Osama.

5. boggerless

i'm scared that kerry will win. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gifosama's new attack is to scare people into thinking he doesn't care.then if BUSH loses we will pay. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I think with the way Kerry jumped on the news about the missing explosives blaiming Bush before he had the full story has shown most voters that Kerry is more then willing too lie for political gain. I also think most Americans don't want a truce with Osama, I think most Americans want his head on a stick. I know I do !!!!!!

7. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Trying to scare us? He's not trying to scare us. His threats are sincere or have we not learned?!? We just don't get it sometimes. There will be other attacks on our soil. I flew to Utah this week on business out of Oakland airport. The fools at the scanners were joking with each other BARELY paying any attention to what was going through the machine. Are we Fools here? At some point we're gonna learn that its the foundation(homeland security) that keeps us strong, not just the branches(international bases). Osama has no need to try and scare us. His message is cryptic and full of threat. Bush should have sent 100,000 forces to Afganhistan to find his ass before we hit Iraq. Thats where I agree with Kerry. THEN, ONCE HE WAS DEAD, we could have kicked Sadam's ass.

jakeslim.

8. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

you came to Ut, and you didn't stop and say HI?? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

only for a couple of days. Stayed in Salt Lake City then some time in Park City visiting stores for the company I work at.
    Park city is cool....and so was the Mormon Tabernacle(sp?) tour I took. I sat in front of a big 15' Jesus statue talking to me from a speaker overhead.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Your security is in your hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

John Kerry said something very similiar, may have been the same damn words either yesterday or today during a speech.

11. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's why my hands voted BUSH !!!

Just say "NO" to pussies and appeasers.

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's in my holster right now, actually

13. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

Re: The only thing missing is ...................................... *DELETED*

Post deleted by CanmoreK5

14. Resurrection_Joe

Let me know what you think after having a knife to your throat

15. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    Let me know what you think after having a knife to your throat

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not often that I intentionally place myself into those positions! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

16. Resurrection_Joe

You see, that's the point, you can always be forced into that situation by happenstance

Or do you live some high fantasy life? Everything is groovy because of my inane book?

17. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

There is no terrorist threat, right? Micheal Moore said so. All you need is love. Smoooch /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

18. Resurrection_Joe

I'n a very very grim sort of way, if Kerry wins, or even if Bush wins, I hope for some horrfic abysmal thing to happen to kick America in general out of it's namby pamby consumer warm hug rut

Explosions and [censored] fire

COME ON SD HAS RUSHMORE ! COME GET ME !

19. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    You see that's the point, eventually you will be put in that position

Or do you live some high fantasy life?

[/ QUOTE ]

It may or may not happen. It all depends on the person(s), place, time, positions and situations that I place myself into. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

It is possible that I my enter a home unknowingly with a domestic dispute in progress and become injured or die though!

I guess when it becomes my time to leave this earth; it is my superior beings calling! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

20. Resurrection_Joe

[ QUOTE ]

It may or may not happen. It all depends on the person(s), place, time, positions and situations that I place myself into.

It is possible that I my enter a home unknowingly with a domestic dispute in progress and become injured or die though!

I guess when it becomes my time to leave this earth; it is my superior beings calling!

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the flowers and boobies too much to go out at the end of some lesser man's failings

At least get yourself a nice knife

"My time to die is my time to die" people, I imagine, switch tunes when confronted with death