Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

THE ORDER OF THE WANKER HAS THE FLOOR, LISTEN UP!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 12, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

If you have not seen the new rule amended to the constitution earlier, here it is.

THE WANKER OF THE MONTH CONTEST IS NOT WHERE YOU TAKE YOUR PERSONAL PISSING CONTESTS!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE HAD A 'PROBLEM' WITH ANOTHER MEMBER, DO NOT BRING IT TO THE WOTM. The crap petty disagreements that have been brought into the WOTM this month is pretty much a bunch of BS.

The WOTM is just a juvenile and innocent 'have fun' thing that started from an innocent TEST forum post, Thank you RyanB for bringing it out. It's all in fun.

Now, from here on out, if I find out if there's some personal agenda in a nomination resulting in someone's petty disagreement with someone, that person will be BANNED forever from participating in WOTM.

Thank you,

The Disillusioned.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    The WOTM is just a juvenile and innocent 'have fun' thing that started from an innocent TEST forum post, Thank you RyanB for bringing it out. It's all in fun

[/ QUOTE ] You didn't post the example, your fired..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    that person will be BANNED forever from participating in WOTM.

[/ QUOTE ] ooh ooh pick me pick me! i wanna win this one ( pretty sad eh? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif brb, i need to go away from this area for a minute, ( burrito's for dinner ) /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif