Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The panic of X-Mas and eBay and Gameboy DS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sublmnl1990, Dec 23, 2004.

1. sublmnl1990

sublmnl1990 1/2 ton status

Well yesterday my wife called and decided that I needed to get the new Gameboy DS for my 9 year old daughter. Call around to all the stores and find out who has it she said:haha: So I did NOBODY. So I decide to use EBAY I win one for $203 from a seller who has 100% feedback and pay an extra $43 for my kid to get this before X-mas. Next day air should have arrived today, never got any response from seller nor did I get a tracking number. I emailed these people all day and got nada. I wait at my office until 8pm for the ups dude, nada. I get home and go check on the item and now that seller is no longer an registered user, great ripped off like all the dumba$$ I was talking about earlier in the week. So what do I do, go back to ebay carefully read about the sellers and buy another :doah: from one who has been selling them all week, read his feedback from buyers everything cool, Wow I even made out got this one for a granfd total of $203 next day aired to my door. Still pissed about the first one, So I call EBAY sit on hold for a while they tell me yada yada this and yada yada that, you need to wait 30 days. I call Pay Pal they tell me to file a complaint. COOL so sort of response from some one with some thing I can do do release this built up anger, I put some rage against the machine on and start typing. I get 3/4 of the way thru my tyrant and dading you got mail. Its from the seller and its a tracking number it will be here tomorrow along with the one I bought today. Looks like the wife is getting a gameboy for x-mas. :doah: :shame: Anybody want to buy a new gameboy?

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:haha: :haha: :haha: Could be worse , you could just be getting a picture of what you bought....

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Don't laugh so soon! He ain't got it yet!!;)

4. sublmnl1990

Update Update!!!!

I am still waiting..... that is all.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..

5. sublmnl1990

got 1

the original one I ordered came today at 5:30 I told my daughter it was a truck part and let her open it for me. she was stoked!!!

the 2nd one i still have not had any contact from the seller. It was suppose to arrive today, guess not.

merry christmas:xmas: