Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The parrot (Just a light chuckle)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Desert Rat, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

The Parrot

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to "clean up" the bird's vocabulary. Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder. In desperation, John threw up his hands, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer. For a few minutes, the parrot squawked, kicked and screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer.

The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said, "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior." John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, when the bird continued, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

By the way, while I was trying to figure out if this was a dreaded repost, I did a search on "parrot". I stumbled on this one that I'd read before but forgot about Now this was funny

Just like the last time I read it, I damn near had a brain aneurism I laughed so hard.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

This parrot is no more, it has ceased to be, it has gone to join the choir fantastic

HELLLOOO POLLLY !?

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

omg, that is awesome, that whole cyber link is hilarious, I almost fell out of my chair. Hello favorites

Remington

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

"No he's not, he's pining for the fjords...I got a slug"

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

"Pray does it talk?"

*no...*

"WELL IT'S HARDLY A BLOODY REPLACEMENT, IS IT?!!???!!?