Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Persecution of Jimmy Spencer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Kurt Busch just made the numero uno hit list along with that punk whiner Jeff............

[ QUOTE ]
    The penalty assessed by NASCAR was:
    - A $25,000 fine;
    - Suspension from NASCAR until Aug. 26, 2003;
    - Probation until Dec. 31, 2003.
    In deciding the appeal, the Commission considered a number of factors.
    Jimmy Spencer made a compelling argument, expressing remorse and acknowledging that his actions were wrong.
    The Commission notes that NASCAR had previously forewarned Mr. Spencer and put him on notice regarding his behavior with respect to the other driver involved in the incident.
    Furthermore the Commission notes that, irrespective of alleged provocation or the exact magnitude of the physical contact, an inappropriate line had been crossed in this case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, that's all good. Check this crap out.

[ QUOTE ]
    While Sunday's race was under caution on Lap 135 and Busch riding on the backstretch, the following exchange took place, which could be picked up on Busch's team's scanner frequency:
    Busch: "See, I'm not very good at being bad. I was trying to flatten the seven car fender and I got mine. I needed to be further forward on his car."
    Response from Pit: " They just showed that on TV. You just missed by about an inch or two Ah, not far enough forward."
    Busch: "Inches only count unless you're playing Horseshoes and hand grenades. Ah, I don't wanna play either with that clown."
    Response from Pit: "I hear ya, man."

[/ QUOTE ]

Fawking NASCAR and their pretty boys /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

whatever... famous people are always sorry and regretful for their screwups when they get caught... buncha B.S.... Actually it's about the same with regular people... just suck it up and be like "Yeah, I screwed up, I'm not sorry about it either, because it wasn't an accident that I killed that guy..".

That's all

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

hey..rubbin's racin...right? or maybe these newstyle sissyfied nascrap drivers dont get that...

4. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

All NASCAR races should be short tracks... then the REAL drivers like Rusty Wallace, Mark Martin etc can show the sissy newbies what rac'n is all about /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

NASCAR just parked Spencer cause they knew he would park Busch at Bristol and NASCAR doesn't like having it's pretty boy punks (see J. Gordon) getting roughed up.

6. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

AMEN Brother Boudreaux!!!!!!