Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The poop about poop

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Apr 19, 2003.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I would like to hear from anyone with dogs who lives in town. What do you all do with the poop? Now that I've got 2 dogs, I feel like if I could get paid by the turd, I'd be about 10 years closer to retirement /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Do ya bag it up and put it out with the trash? leave it where it drops? bury it? Has anyone used one of those "regurgitators"? It looks like a bucket with a lid that you bury with the lid sticking up. You throw the poop in there with some sort of enzyme and water and it leeches it back out into the soil. It sounds like a good idea, but I'd like to hear from someone who has actually used one...

Help me out here folks /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

We just scoop ours and throw it over the fence and down the hill into the woods. When we had a townhouse we would save the grocery bags and pick it up in those and throw it out with the trash.

3. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

We have a small wooded area behind us, it all goes in there. Before we moved here, we kept plastic bags and put in there and out with the trash.

4. indiana88

indiana88 1/2 ton status

I've got two boxers and my entire back yard is my garage. I fenced the rest of it in and I got a decent pooper scooper from PetSmart. Don't skimp here, this is the last thing you want to break. I just bag it in plastic grocery bags and throw it in the trash. Wait until your kitchen trash is about full and then clean it up and toss it in there. They also make things that you bury in the ground and put the crap in there and it liquifies it and the ground soaks it up. Don't know where to get one though, maybe a sporting goods store would know.

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

1.Build a catapult, and throw it block's away.
    2.Use it as bush fertilizer, [drop it harmlessly in the bushe's]
    3.How many rpm's doe's your lawnmower crank? [bag it]
    4.Or pick it up and toss with the trash. [the trash collector, smell's dirty diaper's all day, so this will be like rose's to his/her nose]. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Build a catapult, and throw it block's away.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Aim it at the heavy traffic street, and fire it durring rush hour !!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I like option #1 best.

8. tmaxxer9

tmaxxer9 1/2 ton status

here is an easy fix to your pooper scooper problems. just take your dog to the neighbors yard and let it do it's business.

9. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

That's what we do tmaxxer. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif We live in an apartment, we just let the [censored] stay where it is dropped!

10. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i bag it and trash it unless i see a spot where my dog digs holes and ill bury it cuz she wont go redig that hole.and its good for the grass.

11. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

If it's good and solid, I use a 9 iron /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

John

12. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    If it's good and solid, I use a 9 iron /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

John

[/ QUOTE ]

And if its really soft and gooey, I just pick it up in my hand and bring it to the nearest person to me and say, "Look what I almost stepped in!"

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

13. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And if its really soft and gooey

[/ QUOTE ]
    What about a taste test to see if it's melted chocolate /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

John

14. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I like option #1 best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's really too bad I like my neighbors so much...

I always feel sorry for the garbage dude having to smell my dog poo... but it seems like that's pretty much what everyone else is doing.

I guess I'll have to stop trying to be so nice to the garbage man /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for the replies. I really wish I could use the catapult /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif