Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

THE POOPIE LIST

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gm4x, Apr 10, 2004.

1. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

CLEAN POOPIE: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

WET POOPIE: The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you won't ruin them with stains. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

SECOND WAVE POOPIE: This happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to poopie some more. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

POP-A VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD POOPIE: The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: The kind of poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

GASSY POOPIE: It's so noisy, that everyone within earshot is giggling. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

DRINKER'S POOPIE: The kind of poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

CORN POOPIE: Self explanatory. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POOPIE POOPIE: The kind where you want to poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

SPINAL TAP POOPIE: That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear it was leaving you sideways. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

WET CHEEKS POOPIE (The Power Dump): The kind that comes out so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

THE DANGLING POOPIE: This poopie refuses to drop in the toilet even though you are done poopie-ing it. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose. /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

THE SURPRISE POOPIE: You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* --- a poopie! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. kombi59

kombi59 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif what about the bird shot poopie: where it sprays the bowl and your ass. Or the too late poopie: self explanitory. Or the sense the bowl poopie: somehow the spincter knows you close!!

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I have to go to the bathroom now... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

peanut butter poopie - the sh!t that you CAN"T wipe out, and if you force it end in with brown fingers /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I officially chastise you for not editing "poopie" out of that block of text

"Poopie" what the hell....

6. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just stay away from the Mr T brand toilet paper. It's ruff & tuff & don't take $hit of nobody!

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just stay away from the Mr T brand toilet paper. It's ruff & tuff & don't take $hit of nobody!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif My mom buys really soft stuff, or really rough stuff. It doesn't make sense. This roll is rough /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

8. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif My mom buys really soft stuff, or really rough stuff. It doesn't make sense. This roll is rough /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for sharing....I'll sleep better tonight knowing THAT! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

sharing is good /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    sharing is good

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, that's a little questionable when it comes to poopie... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just the word poopie has me cracking up. Not often you hear an adult call it that... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Im still young so know one can give me a weird look /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

12. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    sharing is good

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, that's a little questionable when it comes to poopie... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just the word poopie has me cracking up. Not often you hear an adult call it that... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be 47.....but never admitted to being an adult /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    sharing is good

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be 47.....but never admitted to being an adult /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

on the outside your 47, but in the inside, your still a youngster /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    My mom buys really soft stuff, or really rough stuff. It doesn't make sense. This roll is rough

[/ QUOTE ] i went grocery shoppin once and my roommate told me to pick up some "ass wipe" so being the good friend i am and wanting to save money... i got him that "1 ply campground paper" that stuff hurts like hell and never goes away. he bitched for 2 months about it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifLMAO

16. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

hahah that must of have what my mom got /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif