Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The post you are replying to has been deleted.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hawkeye649, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

I'ma
    [​IMG]
    I'ma
    [​IMG]
    I'ma
    [​IMG]
    I'ma
    [​IMG]
    A blot on the face of the earth, kill me now and leave my Jimmy to Mountain Explorer! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. hawkeye649

Re: The post you are replying to has been deleted. *PICS*

Cuzin Can-Can aint got a nut to fill his sack, not even a PM yet.
    [​IMG]

3. hawkeye649

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

THATS ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I'M THE ONE THAT MOVED THE GARAGE POST AND DELETED THE LOUNGE POST. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE TAKE IT TO PM'S AND NOT ON THE MAIN FORUM PLEASE /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT PM ME AND WE WILL TALK /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. hawkeye649

[ QUOTE ]
    THATS ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I'M THE ONE THAT MOVED THE GARAGE POST AND DELETED THE LOUNGE POST. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE TAKE IT TO PM'S AND NOT ON THE MAIN FORUM PLEASE /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT PM ME AND WE WILL TALK /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya I see that now, I just gave up on following the post when it said "access denied". But, you do realize when you edit someones' post, it says "edited by"?? I suppose unless there is a check box "don't mark as edited" like us lame payers have....

Anyways, you didn't remove the first post, where he broke the sacred rules, and acted like a canadian a$$hole.

But you bring up a good point, if some [canadian] tard has a problem, he should bring it up via PM, not constantly delete posts that make a valid point. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I guess you might need counseling once you find out that Canmore is an American................

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I guess you might need Kool-Aid once you find out that Canmore is an American................

[/ QUOTE ]
    Fixed it /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

So... what sort of a Jimmy am I getting? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    kill me now and leave my Jimmy to Mountain Explorer!

[/ QUOTE ]

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

no i have not seen what you to are arguing about. sounds like maybe you are both in the wrong but like i said it should be taken to pms not put here on the main forum

10. hawkeye649

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. hawkeye649

[ QUOTE ]
    I guess you might need counseling once you find out that Canmore is an American................

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, he can stay the fuc|< up there, just cuz you were born here doesn't mean you belong here. Take everyone in MA for example. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

12. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]

just so you know /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, he can stay the fuc|< up there, just cuz you were born here doesn't mean you belong here. Take everyone in MA for example. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know, I really don't know what your problem with Canmore is. Furthermore, it's apparent you have some beef with our brethren north of the border. Now you haven't said what that beef with Canada is so I guess we can safely assume it relates to caribou and your tube of Astroglide freezing up and getting caught. That's unfortunate, but I really don't care what your personal problems are.

Your form of jackassery throughout the evening hours, and into the morning clearing presented the viewing audience as to what kind of person you are. Mudhog clearly stated that whatever problem you have with Canmore can be handled through PM's, but you continue with the anti-Canada tirades here in the public forums.

Don't let the door hit ya in the a** on the way out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Nice Truck! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know, I really don't know what your problem with Canmore is. Furthermore, it's apparent you have some beef with our brethren north of the border. Now you haven't said what that beef with Canada is so I guess we can safely assume it relates to caribou and your tube of Astroglide freezing up and getting caught. That's unfortunate, but I really don't care what your personal problems are.

Your form of jackassery throughout the evening hours, and into the morning clearing presented the viewing audience as to what kind of person you are. Mudhog clearly stated that whatever problem you have with Canmore can be handled through PM's, but you continue with the anti-Canada tirades here in the public forums.

Don't let the door hit ya in the a** on the way out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A big "HELL YEAH" on that one. At times I wonder why some people are here, seems like they have nothing to contribute and aren't happy unless they're complaining/arguing. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

16. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

It seems that they come one at a time too. Backcountry left, so now this guy steps up.

17. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    It seems that they come one at a time too. Backcountry left, so now this guy steps up.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

18. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Canmore did overstep his bounds here....I've even had another moderator agree with me on that off the open forum.

Regardless I'm sure he'll continue to do whatever he wants in his biased moderation. I sent him a PM about it, but I'm sure I'll get a rude response full of curse words or no response at all.

Either way you guys just assume that Chris is wrong and Canmore is right but I disagree in this instance.

Now the childish 2nd and 3rd posts about this issue...I won't go there. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    *** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

20. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Strange. I get home for lunch today and have a mailbox full of PMs about his post. I wish I had a fawking clue what everyone is talking about...... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Looks like this post needs to be locked though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.