Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The pro-4WPW thread

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 9, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Walk in, tell the guy I need some shock bolts, manager tells him they have a sh*tload in the back, guy comes back with two, just like I need, when I ask how much, he says no charge. HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES!!!!!!!!!!

I know a lot of people have had problems with them, but I never had, though I've only mail ordered once, and didn't have any problems on that either.

Now, enough of this lovey dubby "let's sing Kumbaya crap."

Fawkin K5 /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif and damn electrical problems. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

4WPW hab alway ben bewy bewy good to me.

Really, no complaints, I always get an additional 10% off, they get stuff when they say, the Burbank shop does good work too.

3. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

....KHUUUMMMMMM BYYYYY YAAAAAA MA LORD, .......KHUUUMMMBYYY YAAAA....

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifman, i cant believe i beat Fume's to a completely unnecessary post. ...hmmm wonder if he is okay /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

oh ya....... maybe you should go back and ask for your CK5 10% discount. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

.....geeesh, i did it again. Where are you ChevyFumes ?

5. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

there's probably a reason they have a bunch of shock bolts, they probably didn't put them in a bunch of rigs along the way

6. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

The one in Fresno is fine for parts but don't let them touch the truck! They are almost as bad as Whiplash was.
    The counter guys have always treated me pretty well, but the guys in the shop couldn't even balance a tire properly. Had to balance it on the ranch machine after they were done with it. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Where are you ChevyFumes ?

[/ QUOTE ]
    He's been kidnapped by Gay Hetreosexual Mormon Amish Democrats from the planet Textron..............

Actually, he posted up a little while ago, no computer for a week, getting a new one built.

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Kind of wish I was still there when my truck died on me instead of across town. There was a new rig out on the ramp today, lime green. Looks like it gets wheeled....

9. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

i had the same luck with Gratteri's last night, they gave me 4 leaf spring center pins, for free

10. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Which one? The monster cropped toyota? Fer bein' a dang ferrin truck, it shur is prittee /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

It was lime green, think it was a Toyota. Unfortunately, my immune system is not cooperating with me today so details like that are not remembered to well. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

No real complaints with 4WPW because although it took them 6 weeks to send me my truss and they sent me RS5000's instead of RS9000's, they went ahead and sent me the 9k's and let me keep the 5k's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif! Definately worth the trouble if you ask me!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

13. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I called and ordered tires/wheels and a steering stabilizer from them the guy said if I already had one hed send me just a shock /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif saved a few bucks. Got my stuff when promised even put the correct letters out on the tires. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

They are OK for selling the part! But DON"T LET THEM NEAR YOUR RIG! They suck monkey snot as far as I'm concerned on mechanical abilities! I had them warranty my locker once cause they FAWKED the install.........well they did it again this time I repair the locker and it held well while muddin today!
    Bill

15. jeffro

jeffro 1/2 ton status

You can hit anyone in the head and make them a parts jockey...They aren't able to see beyond the scope of the MFG catalog.

16. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i bought a 60" hi-lift off the floor and it was ok, but EVERYTHING else was wrong!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

17. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i hate them. sold me the wrong u-bolts. i bet it was on purpose cuz i wasn't putting a kit on my H2 /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif