Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Project begins.............

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Okiemuddog, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifHi! I am a newbie to the the forum, but not to blazers.I just thought I would drop in, make a quick introduction and show some pics of my project K5. This '79 Cheyenne is a project and then some. Started by one person, sold worked a little farther by another and sold to me. Hopefully I will be the one to complete it. The basics of my ride is "4 inch lift, 700r4, NP203, ProComp shocks, 33x12.50/15;needing new ones, Painless wiring harness waiting to be finished, waiting on me to get around to rebuilding 350 to power all of it. I guess I never did introduce myself, It is all on my profile. I have pictures in my webshots, let me know what everybody thinks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif <font color="blue"> </font>

2. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a good start.Welcome to the site. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Looks like a good K5 to start with. How much did you give for it? Welcome aboard. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Welcome to CK5. Love your truck. Looks like my 76. Same colors. I even repainted the top of my cab blue also.

5. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I wish that my 79 or my 80 were that rust free! Welcome aboard, there is some great info here...

6. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Thank you everyone for the friendly greetings. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Corey, I gave $1200 for it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif