Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The radio I ALMOST won

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by rebelk5frk, Mar 30, 2003.

1. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

I bid on this radio on Ebay and I thought I had it. I checked the auction and there were 3 seconds left and I still had the winning bid. I hit refresh and when it reloaded the auction was ended and some prick beat me by $2.50 at the last second. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That sucks !!!! I've though that I'd won alot of autions on Ebat just to get sniped in the last few seconds.

3. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

Yeah that one got away from me.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif When I bid on it I figured it'd go over my max bid so I wasn't going to lose any sleep over it if I didn't win. All was good until I saw I actually almost had it then poof it was gone.

I've been lucky a few times though when I wasn't even expecting to win anything.. I got my GPS receiver when I honestly thought I'd be WAY outbid. It must have been overlooked for me to have got it at the price that I did.

oh well... the search for an 88 continues.........

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

5. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Bummer.

It sounds like you were a victim of eSnipe.

Better luck next time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif