Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

THE results ARE IN!--most common name for THE BLAZER is. . .

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by _DeeVee8_, Mar 19, 2000.

1. _DeeVee8_

_DeeVee8_ 1/2 ton status

The word we utter mostly under our breath is the name most of you all have given your K5 Bow Tie!
    (Several Ex-Wife names were omitted -you piece of sh*t....and ..rhymes with"bore" were the other types that fall into the catagory we can't display for you here because of touchy online censorship--I could have sworn I typed this in AMERICA...but thats another story)

Bitc* was number one! A popular word in circumstantial K5 altering situations.
    For the most part, you all did very well as far as coming up with an origonal name for the rig you drive. I was impressed! I'm sure we've all gotten a laugh or two from This NAME GAME thing as well.

White Knuckles was creative. Stinkles was given by the guys stuck behind the diesel Blazer on the trail.
    Big Blue. Big Red. Beautiful Black Girl. Black Beauty. --must have been an expensive paint job that you want us to see.
    Dr Redrum--looks great in rear view mirrors!
    Grey Thunder, Thunder Dog, Righteous Thunder and Rolling Thunder--Gotta love those Mid western Storms! Like the sound of an afternoon Storm!

MudZER, Mud Pig, Mud Moose,--these guys will come out after the storm passes and help make those puddles dry up!
    Gold Rush, Blue Knight, General Blue Balls
    The Tank and Tank Grrl are great too!

The More feminine names were Stephanie, Kathy, Betsy, Buttercup, Baby, Sugar, Nancy, Kelly,

the only "HE"names were BIG RED and THE BEAST--as stated by thier owners.

If only the Blazers could talk and tell us what they call their owners?!

Thanks guys and grrls !

-Dv8

2. Corey-88K5

Corey-88K5 1/2 ton status

Home: Michigan, Stationed: Hill AFB (Home of Moab.
    @sshole... Well thats what my ol fat B!tc# would call me... It was funny when I told my friends & family "Ya, I gotta go feed the B!tc#, or it cost me $... to feed the B!tc# today... It was pretty funny when they all thought I was talking about my wife... [​IMG]

God i love this truck....

Corey (the @sshole in the driver seat)
    88K5

[​IMG]<font color=blue>Girls Like Guys In Bow Ties</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>http://www.geocities.com/corey_perez

3. KapeKodK5

KapeKodK5 Registered Member

the nickname for my K5 is SAND SL*T I go on the beach with her almost every weekend in the summer. And I'll let anybody touch her ! ! !

4. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

You\'ve got the record

That post was amazing. I think every single member of this forum checked it out. As of this time, it has 326 views!

I wonder what a shrink would say after watching hundreds of maniacs crazy about their "trucks", naming them, dedicating them more time (and money) than "the rest" of the family, and giving them lots of love. I'm sure stuff like <font color=blue>crazy</font color=blue> or <font color=blue>insane</font color=blue> would be in his mind. LOL

<font color=purple>////////
    Drive it like gas is </font color=purple><font color=red>$2.00/gal!!!</font color=red>
    [​IMG]

5. DangerB

DangerB 1/2 ton status

Re: You\'ve got the record

Mi' negra bonita means "beautifull black girl". Although in voodoo customs "mi' negra" is your personal goddess of "luck". That is what I consider her as well. The BLAZER will either make you very lucky or very unlucky.

SHE CALLS ME HER "BADBOY", I CAN HEAR HER TALKING TO ME.

DangerBrett[​IMG]
    <font color=blue>life is a race, you have to look good and go fast!</font color=blue>

6. **b**

**b** 1/2 ton status

It "SOunDs" like she is hinting me that now she wants new hubs... so her and i can get a little bit closer / on the weekends. spend more time together. with me on my back..

just what the "Doctor Ordered" - bitch!

7. IDGMC

IDGMC 1/2 ton status

In how many states is it illegal to fondle a K5? Please use protection on newley aquired trucks....you don't know what kind of sicko' abused them last!

8. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

Still gotta go with the "Knight" as in Knight 5, (K-5).....I not gonna lump the Knight in with a bunch of crankie women, now my truck or Scout yeah they are BOTH Bitches, 100 % all the time bitches, and the wifes Lincoln Town Car, just a expense Slut...WK

9. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

I took the Ole Gal to Indy over the weekend. I finally fixed the turn signal lever so I now have cruise....she must have liked it...no problems on the trip.LMC wanted 109.00 for the lever.I got it at a "used yard" (she don't like the sound of junk yard...makes her feel inferior, for 5.00. now she tells me she wants the window stickers...front and sides.....yes Dear is all I can say...

<font color=green>Eagle86K5[​IMG]

<font color=red>Only guy I know that can get out of line in a one car funeral