Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Right to a Clean Environment

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Jun 26, 2003.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

I came accross a thought provoking news article this morning:

Environmental Rights

I fully expect legislation of this sort coming up on this side of the pond someday soon.

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

What about all the empty wine bottle's the French generate daily? Are they gonna recycle the jug's, or just bust em on the street? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

lol, i see the stupid french are trying to seem important again. Itll be funny when the greens take over their country and manufacturing/chemical industries there are completely shut down and b4 long their entire economy (ho hum as it is) will collapse. Naturally, we'll save the day again. I honestly cant think of a single reason why modern day france wouldnt be better off if we had let the germans have it after ww2.

j

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

5. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

6. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Europe is a filthy pit and if they even addopted our standards they would clean up alot. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif