Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Scoop on St Helens Mud Run March 29 2003

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by rebelrockin, Mar 8, 2003.

1. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

Hey Guy's he is what is going on now at The next St. Helens Mud Run March 29, 2003
    Only 100 participants will be allowed. First 100 reservations made will be let in. To Make your reservations call (503) 397-2470.
    YOU MUST have a Reservation Before the Event!
    Donation $20.00 per truck $5.00 per spectator.
    Only Persons with reservations will be let in.
    Please bring Photo I.D to confirm Reservations

NO ALCOHOL! in the track area, in vehicles participating.
    Drunkeness,fighting & Rude behavior you will be asked to leave the property.
    Rigs parked along the side of the road will be towed. THERE IS NO PARKING ALONG THE ROAD or ON THe ROAD we won't try to search for you this time to have rig's moved.

Sorry things have come to this, We had the covered area when we asked people to do certain things we were told to screw off and a few other things. People refused to sign releases, or found a way to get there rig in through property that didn't belong to the Event Sponsor. The Plans are to have an event once a month. Free Loaders will be asked to leave.
    I will try and get Exterem 4x4 out again and try to make an better area for you to have photographs with the banner behind your rig.
    Thanks For your cooperation on this.
    You can also email me if needed

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

how fast do reservations get taken up? do i have to have a credit card to make a reservation? or do i justmake the reservation then wheni show up i pay the 20 bucks?...... Got any pics online from past years?

3. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

Just go ahead and call, no credit cards are needed, just give them your name and address. you can pay on the day of the event. If you can't make it by chance give them a call back so someone else can fill the spot.
    I am away from here heading to Swap meet in Puyallup, as of 5:00 this evening. I wold start making reservation now, I have not contacted the Region 3 4 wheel drive Ass as of yet with this, Just was notified as of last night.

4. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

right on, thx for the info, i hope i can go.