Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The sound that says "leave"....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jun 11, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Broken Glass

When you hear a beer bottle hit pavement, its the universal sign that anyone with half a brain should leave now. And because we waited for about 15 minutes after that noise, we hit some trouble. Oh well made it out alive... Stupid drunks I tell you.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

So what were you doing drinking anyways ??

3. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Ahhh, the old days... Last time I heard a bottle hit the pavement was after it bounced off my car. I thought I was a big man, so I got out with a "Who threw that forkin bottle?" stance and proceeded to get my arse whupped by 6 black guys...
    Then there was this other time my buddy and I were to hammered to recognize the unspoken "Leave" and finally had a mob and several more bottles chasing us when we did get the hint... I guess that's just what happens when you're the coolest person there :pimp: :pimp1: ...

In a small, irresponsible way, I miss those days...

So was it fun? Who swung first?

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

eh, the bottle breaking was a random thing. Standing around and shooting the **** when heard it off in the distance. Not long after that we went to leave, a buddy asked me to borrow my knife for a second. I gave it to him, few minutes later he wasn't back so I went for it. Got to him and he was trying to cut the wire on one of the security cameras, dumbass. The knife I carry isn't THAT sharp so I told him it was pointless. IT was just a few 18 guage wires so I made the stupid reactionary comment that "you could just rip those by hand"... he proceded to do so. Yeah whatever, within a few minutes I was back at the car ready to leave and there was a pack of guys looking for whoever tore the camera wires. We luckily talked our buddy out of it(and proceded to tell him how ****ing stupid it was on the way home). Only a couple pushes so we could get out. If we stuck around another 30 seconds things would have been different. The guy who did it is a really funny guy. The whole ride home he was saying "I really wanted that thing"(apparently his goal was to get the camera so he could sell it or something). He was all serious and didn't say anything about almost getting beat down. When we dropped him off he said, "see ya guys, oh and thanks for saving me from getting my ass kicked" as natural as saying, see you tomorrow. The kid is funny cause he says the most random things with the straightest of faces, this was one of those cases. Would have been a stupid fight since he was being an idiot and would have deserved the butt kicking, but then again, hes a friend so I would have defended him. Oh well, I'm here for a while longer, plenty of chances for stupidity. And I wasn't drinking last night :p: Did I say I was?

6. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

One night we were pooppin and snoopin the back alleys when a loud explosion occured AT our radiocar....sounded like someone dropped a granade on us
    using all our tactical skills we initiated a hi speed backup and perfect j-turn getting out of the kill zone....
    We called out shots fired and the troops started rolling....from three other neighboring stations
    after the adrenillan slowed down a bit we smelled something really weird... like pickle juice....

when we got out to investigate we discovered a 6 inch wide and 2 inch deep dent in the radiocar.... and a gallon pickle jar lid stuck in the lightbar....

SOOOOOOOOOOOO

We ...now with half the deputies from three neighboring stations.... like 30 radiocars...crept back up the street... found the one open aprtment window at two in the morning containing one very drunk heavy metal idiot who then went to jail for being drunk after making the mistake of stepping put of his apartment into the public hallway (yea right)

I took crap for months and had pickles stuck in my station mailbox by my buds.... all in good fun.....

Oh well.... better than a fire extinguisher from 30 stories up... but that boys is another story

cam

7. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Got yourself into a pickle with that one eh?
    That wasn't really a kosher arrest was it?
    (badumbump). :)