Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The story of the evening

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So there I was. The sun had just gone down, and I was still standing behind the desk of a small-town hotel. I was texting with my friend and sipping some ice water. I was listening to a bad country cover band playing Dwight Yoakam, Johnny Cash, and Garth Brooks for a bar full of elderly folks. As I gazed out across the empty lobby, I observed an old man coming my way in the distance. Without a word, he approached the desk, and handed me a red crayon. As he walked away, I said, "Thank you, sir. We do enjoy crayons up here." In reality, however, we have an entire drawer full of them. I used to spend my spare time melting them into pieces of waxy art, until I melted the lighter by mistake.

My life as a front desk clerk...

2. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

hows the taco bell gurl

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

My wife burns candles quite often, they're soothing and romantic!

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Ahhh yes. That brings back memories of a time long past. She was a good looking girl, probably five and a half feet tall. A nice Hispanic young woman with dark hair and brown skin. Not too skinny, but not big either. As I gazed into her loving eyes, my mind was flooded with the feeling of true love. Hot, passionate taco love. She took my order and laughed at my silly remarks.

The time came, as always, for me to leave this fair maiden. My tender little sex dumpling and I would part ways never to see each other again. When I think of that night, I can't help but smile and remember the smell of her perfume. The way her hair flowed in the breeze. The way her Taco Bell polo shirt fit her just so.

I'm sad now.

5. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

mmmm tacos

6. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Working at the hotel, I love it when

A) people have a local address, stay for one night and pay with cash

B) ask for extra sheets

C) two women get a room with a single king bed even though a double queen is the same price and available