Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the story

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sammy, Feb 27, 2002.

1. Sammy

Sammy 1/2 ton status

Ok,

I hope this is the last time I have to tell this story. I’ve done it so many times. So if anything stays unclear, it stays unclear. I just want to put it behind me.

Where to start. Well first of all Lana did not lie, she just told her truth. Plus she can be a little paranoia at times. And yes she left for Australia a week after I got out of hospital. Not that she or I liked it, but that training trip was planned and paid by her sponsors. She really must keep them happy to keep them with her.

Well, somebody brought up the story that I was shot from 9 meters by a 50. Well, turn that around. Being shot from 50 meters by a 9 is more like it. If I were shot from 9 meters with a 50 there would not be a lot of me left. Also, my tranny wasn’t shot. One of the hoses of it was leaking all the time. I just did not have the time to fix that. I just filled it up once a week. But when somebody saw the leak after the shooting he jumped to conclusions.

Now the hero. The girl in question happened to be a police officer off duty acting to her instincts. The reason why she so called disappeared is also simple. It is because of the Dutch law. Let me try to explain with an example. You come home from a party and find a burglar in your house. What do you do? Well, you might think that you have the right to protect your property and knock him to the floor. Well here is the strange part. If you do that in the Netherlands, the burglar becomes the victim and can press charges against you and you could actually go to jail for it or pay him a big sum of money. May sound weird but it is the law here. So because of this the policewoman disappeared. And for this same reason the media was also kept out of it. But she really did not disappear, I met her a few times.

So where was I shot? Well forget the bullet under the heart. If I were to point at my chest where the bullet entered I would point below my heart. But the bullet hit a rib and stopped being only about ¼” in my body. Only a flesh wound. So what about the knee you say. Well I was on the dreaded waiting list for a knee operation. I was already on it for about 6 months. The doctor that was on it had been on it for about 2 years already so he surly knows me. Well he found out I was in hospital to get a bullet removed and he came to me. He wanted to do the operation in one go to skip the waiting list. The only thing was that everybody had to believe that I was shot in the knee to justify it. Well, there is that. No shot in the knee.

Shooters motive. Well, honestly, I don’t know and really don’t care. All I know it that the bullet was not for me.

I hope I covered it all. To everyone, thanks for your concern. And let’s leave this behind and talk about the best in life. The owning of a K5.

Greetings,

1988 K5 Blazer Silverado Grand GT in the Netherlands. "No it does not fit everywhere overhere, but after one pass through it will fit the next time"

2. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

Thank you. Glad you're all right.

-matt
    <font color=purple> "Stuff's only good for 2 things, degreasing engines and killing brain cells"</font color=purple>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/shaggyk5>www.geocities.com/shaggyk5</a>

3. StonerK5

StonerK5 1/2 ton status

Who are they going to get to play you in the movie?

"Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?"
    IM nOt wEiRd, i jUsT lOvE tHe sHiFt kEy!!

4. backlash

backlash 1/2 ton status

Sammy,

Makes you want to thank your blessings ... or whatever you subscribe to.

It really sucks, but you are very fortunate that it seems to have turned out all right.

Hope you and the girl can keep it alive.

All the best ...

BB

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Just so you know, Sammy, all the MISinformation that's floating around was provided to us by your girlfriend. It seems REALLY wierd that she could have got the story SO screwed up. SHE was the one that said you got shot by a .50 cal bullet, and SHE was the one who told us your truck got hit as well.

If you're a little bittter about everyone's reaction around here, maybe you should get on the phone to Australia and ask your girlfriend why she LIED to us. Maybe you should get rid of that psycho while you can.

Either that or.
    CUT THE CRAP AND ADMIT THE WHOLE THING IS A SHAM!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

<font color=red>DIGGING AND DIGGING AND DIGGING</font color=red>

6. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

he seems to know amazing accurate details cuz he didn't tell the story again he just corrected all the misconceptions...

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>link to k5's</a>

7. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

*applause* Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!

I still smells of bull$hit in here...

<font color=red>Stupid people shouldn't tell other stupid people how not to be stupid</font color=red>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

8. Sammy

Sammy 1/2 ton status

I'm not bitter about anything here. But for your info, I just let the misinformation be. I think it is funny to see how roumers get misformed and then suddenly turn into somebodies facts. It is just one of the big flaws in god's creation.

As for the talks here. Well. I don't mind. Even kind of like it to to read it all back. Funny.

CU later,

1988 K5 Blazer Silverado Grand GT in the Netherlands. "No it does not fit everywhere overhere, but after one pass through it will fit the next time"

9. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yeah, whatever.........Once again, THE PERSON THAT STARTED THESE SO-CALLED RUMORS IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT THRU YOUR FAT HEAD????? Sheesh!!![​IMG]

And as for you line about just "letting the misinformation be", if I was involved in a mess like this, I would do whatver I had to do to get the story straight. The more you act like this, the more it looks like you've been caught in a lie.

Accountability, my friend, accountability. Go pick up an english/dutch dictionary and read what that word means. If your word isn't worth sh!t, you're not worth sh!t.....

<font color=red>DIGGING AND DIGGING AND DIGGING</font color=red>

10. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

And the award goes to.........
    Yawwwwwwwn. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

<font color=red>If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.</font color=red>
    <font color=red>Because I, Am, Canadian!!!</font color=red>

11. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

Like many, I still smell a rat, too smooth for me. Integrity, some sell it cheap, but for me it's not for sale. I just remember the original posts had lots of "facts" that didn't line up very well. I've only heard a few answers to "misconceptions", wonder about the rest. Paul, now about that beach front property.............................. you'll probably notice that the water is a little far off but.......................the price is right.........[​IMG]

87 K5, 427/340hp BBC,4.56 D60 & 14BFF, NV4500, NP208, TSM rear disc's,

12. solowookie

50M is what, approx 150 + feet... you know what kinda shot that is with a handgun (esp. from an amature)??? I'm also thinkin the velocity should be more then to just penetrate the skin, even if it does go through a door.

think of what a .22 would do from that range, and we're talkin 9mm.

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>link to k5's</a>

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

geez guys, calm down...

I don't know or care what happened, but I think we should be glad to see sam is okay, not yell and curse and spit and claim BS... You don't know what really happened, he does... I for one believe him... I know nothing about guns or anything, but I do know that I'd be more willing to believe the person that actually went through the ordeal than some people on the other side of the planet saying he's wrong...

Now if he was a pathological (or whatever) liar, I'd be skeptical, but what reason do you guys have to go off of other than stuff about guns?!?!

86 Subaru <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/capman2k/>Go Here</a>
    WHO'S YO DADDY???

14. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

well, prolly cause the first line of it was bs as he's admitted and what he's saying now is still smelly.
    Forgive us for we are not as gullible as you are...[​IMG]

I think if he came clean we'd all be able to forgive him and then he could work on repairing his reputation.

Remember Sammy, your reputation is like a plate. You can repair a plate after you've broken it, but it will always be a broken plate.

<font color=red>Stupid people shouldn't tell other stupid people how not to be stupid</font color=red>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

15. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

mierda, mierda, mierda, and more mierda.....

offroad baja!!!
    72 4x4 CST Blazer
    71 4x4 CST Blazer
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/ArqDennis>My Pics</a>

16. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I think Stone Cold say's it best...

Don't
    Trust
    Anybody

LOL..

Eric
    from Freekmont,CA.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.community.webshots.com/user/vwryda>I'm Discombobulated </a>

17. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

This thread is cursed! I've tried to reply twice now and the site went down before I got it in!

Sammy, I'm curious about how you know in detail what was said on this board about your incident. There are newbies here that are wondering what the heck this thread is all about, and are unable to find out because the original was deleted.

I'd be careful with a girlfriend that embellishes stories... An obvious disregard or inability for telling "what really happened"... Hmmm, and she's all the way down in Australia... Or, she likes to make up elaborate hoaxes?

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

As for the talks here. Well. I don't mind. Even kind of like it to to read it all back. Funny.

<hr></blockquote> A confessed troll, lol!

Ah whatever. This is a stupid thread.

So I was wondering, are radials better than those other ones??

Ratch
    CK5 album &lt;-- New Wheelin' pics!
    This is not a new signature.

18. Rob 85K5

Rob 85K5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I agree with Cap!!!!!
    If the original post were up, I'd link to what I said before. Leave it be!! People here are so quick to punch a hole in any story whether it be truth or not. I don't even read half the posts that I used to because of all the crap posts trying to prove somebody wrong.

Rob

<font color=orange>Bleedin' Chevy Orange</font color=orange>

19. solowookie

I agree with you Rob, and that is why I only read the topics that catch my eye... however, I also trust a lot of the critics here as being very good people, and when the bring up points I gotta wonder...

still even in my wondering I wish I'd kept my mouth shut. like my grandfather always said "the more you stir a horse turd the more it stinks..."

true, false, whatever I think it drags us down by being a willing party to it (and yes me included... [​IMG])

20. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

If it isnt true someone needs to be ashamed playing on peoples emotions. I think there is allot of careing people here who dont deserve to have there emotions played with like that. I would hope that if something bad happend to me people would care about me not second guess what happend becuase of people crying wolf in the past.

If it is true I am sure glad that you are okay and I hope that you continue on being well. You are a lucky guy.:o)

If you didnt build it, it isnt really yours.........
    &lt;a target="_blank" href=http://mandydyer.tripod.com/index.htm&gt;http://mandydyer.tripod.com/index.htm&lt;/a&gt;