Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The stupidity of some people amazes me...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyin, Apr 14, 2006.

1. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

Im here in Pismo Beach, has the dunes 4x4 park. Was talking with a guy who runs the towing service for the park (might start driving a rig for him too, but that's another story). Anyway, he got a call from the cops yesterday to come get an impounded truck off the beach, my dad rode along with him to spot. Turns out the two people were arrested for having a meth lab set up in their tent, on the beach/dunes.... you know, surrounded by thousands of other people, park rangers and cops (being Easter weekend and all). lmao

Darwin award time. :doah:

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

somehow I'm thinking that didn't smell like suntan lotion.... :doah: :haha:

3. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

From what I was told, the cops were speechless... at the stupidity, and the fact they were gonna have to rope off the entire area, quarantine it and designate the area as a hazardous waste area... in the middle of one of the busiest weekends. :doah:

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

This sorta reminds me of the guy who was stashing weed under a flat rock at a police station. Cops looking out the window one day spotted the guy doing it. Next time he shows up, he lifts up the rock and nothing is there.... except a note that says "surprise! you're under arrest, look up!"... so the guy does... only to see a half dozen cops staring at him through the window... laughing. :grin:

j