Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The sweetest sound...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BIG*RED, Jun 14, 2005.

1. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

So this morning i was heading to another of many doctor appointments.
    i went to get on the freeway. And there was a dodge ram charger comming down the freeway..i looked behind him and there was a long row of cars, and the on ramp was running out..so i start to pick up speed to get in front of the ram charger..but whats this? he speeds up and matches me... :eek1: ..so i thought to myself "you've gotta be kidding me, ok lets see what you've got"
    i threw it onto third and stood on the go pedal..and the 400 plus ponies woke up..and i heard the sweetest sound ever...the secondaries opening up at WOT!! ahh what a beautiful sound....

oh yeah..the ram charger tried the best he could..but i easily pulled away from him. :D

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

your secondaries close? Mine never did :D Man I miss that. Maybe thats why I got 5mpg?

3. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Man, as I was readin that I skipped the 'ram', and was picturing a sweet charger walking off and leaving you at WOT....but then I read the part of you walking off from him and was like wtf, o crap, ramcharger, no wonder

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

AHHH i missed that too!!

I was like man i dident know his truck rocked that much or man the new chargers must suck ass!!!

thanks for pointing that out.

5. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

that real is the best sound just the sound of raw power!