Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The things people do...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, May 30, 2006.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

So Friday night at around midnight, I decided I had the munchies. So I got in the truck and headed to the Chevron. On the way there I saw a newer white Ford Mustang in the ditch on the side of the road with an older women standing there looking lost. So I stopped. Turns out she was drunk, trying to chase her husband who was on his way to his gf's place. 52 years old, married 25 years etc etc blah blahj blah. So I told her I can pull you out of this, but you have to promise me you're gonna go home. She lived less than a mile away. So I pulled her out and she went on home. lol

Then Saturday afternoon I stopped at a Wendy's in the Wal-Mart parking lot. I was backed into my parking spot, sitting in the truck eating my food. I watched this little old fat women walk out of Wal-Mart, accross the parking lot to the mini van parked directly accross from me. She loaded her stuff up, got in, and proceeded to back out of her spot right into the brush gaurd on the front of my truck. Hard enough that it made the soda sitting on the dash slosh over. Was funny cause I knew it was gonna happen. She drove away like nothing happened, went accross the parking lot behind a bush where she thought she couldn't be seen and got out to inspect the damage to her van. The rear passenger dore was caved in pretty good...hahaha!!! No damage at all to my truck...I didn't even bother to get out and look.

Anyways....Wtf? Makes me wonder if humans really are the only "self aware" species on the planet.:eek1: :crazy:

2. RGV72BLAZER

RGV72BLAZER 1/2 ton status

Edinburg*San Bene*Online-The Real South Texas
    ...crazy people in this world...& some that just don't give a sh!t...

3. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

And why the hell did you waste the opportunity to "inform" her of her horrible driving...?:rolleyes::D

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

You know, that 52 yr. old would've really been in the mood to pay that SOB back..................:whistle:

5. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

That was wrong on soooo many levels......:bow:
    :haha: :haha:

6. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Of course there is always the slim chance that the husband might take a dim view and the wife then take his side.:eek1:

7. perp

perp 1/2 ton status

Just be sure she remove her false teeth first, if she is drunk enough to wreck her car, she might wreck you too:eek1:

8. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

That would have been so tempting to concront her, just to see her reaction.
    Appology="It's OK, try to be more carefull."
    Bitch=call the cops & report her hit & run.