Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the third sat of wheeling....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jul 3, 2005.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

well we went out for the third time yesterday,i left JR home the t-case mount is questionable :rolleyes: . anyway we met some crazy guys out there,one had a 72 k-20 with 39in boggers and no front drive shaft and the other had a early 90's f150 locked front and rear with everything else stock.MAN those guys were fun, they never gave up.we found a hole that no one could make it through KEVIN i think his name was in the chevy hit it so hard three times that his front tires were almost touching each other. between the winch and the floor jack we got it half ass straight. so he tried it twice in reverse. :haha: :haha: he held it to the would until he blew a connecting rod. :doah: :haha: so his friend loaded up his banshee and hit it the other dirrection and broke a hub. but he still tried 3 more times.MAN was that cool. 2 trucks are sitting in my dads back yard .the big 72 chevy(it has at least a 10 inch lift) has F**K YOUR JEEP in big white letters on his windshield.lets see what hext weekend brings.a camera for sure,it gets better everytime we go and it's only 4 miles from the house. :bow: