Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The tight section of firebreak 5 strikes again.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

Just got back from wheelin today, some good carnage, My buddy in his SWB, smashed his door, and his bed, and broke off his mirror on Firebreak, it was pretty funny, he just got sick of trying to get over the rock without hitting the tree, so he basically said screw it and went over the rock and bounced off the tree, we were laughing our asses off, Then my next friend in the ford broke a front ujoint, so i had to turn my truck around go back down the trail and come up the other side to winch him out, We learned that the guy with the winch should always lead the pack, I knew that i should be infront, but i didnt think that Firebreak would be all that bad. then up by rockcrusher, i got my ass kicked on a rutted muddy hill. got some pics, little video clips. hopefully i can get them up here soon. (sorry my report isnt too good but im really tired ;P

2. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Wish I could of went. Are you guys going next week-end before the get together?

3. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I think we need to introduce that tree to mister Stihl. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. rebelrockin

rebelrockin 1/2 ton status

Sounds Like Fun! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Still waiting for you guy's to head this way, You guy's still have to give me a call, Got a few places to get your rig's through some tight spots. It has been a few weeks since I was up Bunker or Red Cut just out of St. Helens here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

well both my buddies arent going till they got some stuff done, The ford wants atleast a rear locker, and a dana 60 front before he goes up again, and the SWB wants 42's and a front locker and 5'13's plues he wants to trade the welded rear for a locker aswell, but im sure cassidy would want to goup there soon.

6. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

Im down for next weekend if anyone wants to go up.