Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the tire fairy called ....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jms, May 13, 2003.

1. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

[​IMG]

... and told me to pick up my new shoes, Goodyear Wrangler MT/R, 315/75x16 on 16x8 Rockcrawlers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    They are 12.5 inches wide and 34.5 inches tall (no weight). And they just barely fit in the trunk /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Gotta get on the guys in the shop to get my axle ready so I can get the tires on the truck!

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Damn, I was hoping she would say my free set of 38x12.5x15 Swamper TSL's had arrived and were ready to pickup. Oh well, eventually she will call. Probably not till I fork over alot of cash though. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Congrat though. Looks sweet. I just installed the 35" BFG MT's on my truck with white wagons painted black about 2 weeks ago. A definite imporvement of the 32's I run on the street.

4. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

Those are the exact specs I'm looking for in wheels and tires (flexible on Brand of tire). Would you mind telling me how much you paid or where you purchased.

5. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

I know lots of you guys are going to gag, but I got these at 4WPW....

They had a package deal, mounted, balanced, lug nuts, and centers, w/$100 off, free shipping. I got a 'no questions asked hazard warranty' for $88, whatever that'll be worth. Total w/ handling fee was $1200. Shipping was quick w/o any problems, took 10 days total to get here.

I love the smell of fresh tires in the garage.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

BTW, backspacing on the wheels is 4".