Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The waiting around sucks!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Corey 78K5, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I got all these new parts for My Blazer and I can't put them on yet. Still waiting for the right pinon races to come in so I rebuild the front 8 lug 44 which will have everything brand new from hub to hub. Damn rain won't stop so that I can get out and sand blast the 14 bolt to repaint it. So untill the axels are done I cant install the Ford shock towers with 4 new 9012's and the new rims and 35's I bought. Maybe I can get all this done befor summer so I lay some paint down on it and start the interior.

2. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The waiting around sucks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! That's TWICE this week! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah I am in the same situation. Waiting on 11 wheel studs for the rear, Ineer bearing and race for the front and locker for the rear. Everything else is put together just collecting dust. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

-Brian