Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The wife threatened to leave me and take the kids...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Aug 14, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

So I made her promise.....Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    OK so their coming back and I'll have missed them by then, but man it's gonna be nice....I'll post up as the inebriation continues... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

OMFG, this is boring, 13+hrs. alone and the only rebeling I've managed to do is clean, do laundry and the fawkin dishes.... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gifMy wife might take the kids and leave for the weekend more often, crap the house would be spotless.... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

you sound like that bruce willis off of the whole 10 yards... do you have bunny slippers? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

bunny slippers would make me somewhat normal at this juncture.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    bunny slippers would make me somewhat normal at this juncture.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif - Ohh man that killed me !
    Nice one dude

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif how long are they gone for? they better come home soon... before we know it, you'll be a cleaning fanatic! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

There ought to be something deviouse you can do.

Ooooo - Move all the wifes stuff out to another room..... yeah - do that Fumes.

8. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Take that ewe out on a date.......

9. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Fumes has goats...not sheep. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rene

10. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Don't tell them he's been on the cheatin' side of the pasture then....... Hell hath no fury like a goat scorned.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

My wife takes the kids to her parents house out of town to visit over night now and then. Its amazing the stuff you can get done!

12. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

cheatin' side of the pasture /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif DAMN thats funny.i hear alot about my fam from penn. where men are men and sheep are scared. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Move all the wifes stuff out to another room.....

[/ QUOTE ] Done... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifShe's gonna be pissed too.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

They decided to stay gone for a couple more days.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifSo I bought the Matrix trilogy and drank a giant Dr,Pepper, [darn] I'm all buzzed out, just about finished watchiubg the first one and getting ready for the next and my 5th drink, that should calm me down..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifFor those of you that don't know, one tiny drop of caffine will [darn] me up for days.....BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

15. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

sounds like your having fun! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif