Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Wrong terriorist ???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by i8yrsuv, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

Who thinks that we should of taken out which terrorist first ??? BIN LADEN OR SADMANNN ? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

well I think Saddam doesn't fall under the traditional definition of terrorist. He was a dictator and cruel at that, but no evidence ever linked him to terror attacks. OSAMA MUST BE KILLED AND should be the focus! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Who thinks that we should of taken out which terrorist first ??? BIN LADEN OR SADMANNN ? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The one that attacked us! "BIN LADEN" /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    well I think Saddam doesn't fall under the traditional definition of terrorist. He was a dictator and cruel at that, but no evidence ever linked him to terror attacks. OSAMA MUST BE KILLED AND should be the focus! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I believe that tooo ...I think instead of killing [it] first,,, ... I think that should we chain him up to a light post in Guerneville on "womens weekend " and let the "Man Haters" have a go with him !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Osama is probably already dead somehwere from diabetic shock or something similarly lame

9/11 was a good enough excuse as any to go clean up a bunch of vicious pricks down by the sandpile

Imagine no 9/11 and the same Iraq war. No one would understand. Whiny pricks. People need to die, and I think Bush and his officials picked some rather proper ones to kill/capture and then kill

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Maybe this thread should be retitled "Clueless Dumbfawk Whining Liberals Who Don't Know What It Takes To Hunt A Man Down in His Backyard."

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

And if you two clueless nippleheads want to continue the tearfest, then grab a ruck and AR and head off to Pakistan yourselves.....................

8. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I think Saddam was more dangerous that Bin Laden. Saddam had 1000 times more money to fund terrorist with than Bin Laden could ever dream of. Everybody says that there is no proof that Saddam had any connections to Al Qaeda, but no one ever seems to mention the fact that Saddam was giving $10,000 to every person that blew themselves up in Israel. Does anyone honestly think Saddam had some type of morale code, which would cause him to draw the line at Al Qaeda? The only reason he did not fund Al Qaeda was because they where only one of many small "no name" outfits until 9/11. Once Al Qaeda was on the front page of every newspaper in the world, Saddam would not have waited to jump on that bandwagon.

9. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Why cant we take care of business in Afganistan AND Iraq at the same time without criticism? Bin Laden will be taken care of as soon as he's found, he wont be forgotten, he's on the list.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Doesn't matter to the nipplehead contigent. Doesn't matter that one of Osama's top guys is in Iraq now. They would just rather go about drinking their fawking lattes waiting for another scumbag to blow their bodies into 100 pieces instead of us chasing them around the world.

11. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

intellegent opinions are no better or worse than stupid opinions. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

paint it, say it, write it......its all the same....opinion. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    Does it really matter who is first. Just as long as the job gets done in the long run.

I just have to add this. If they ever do split California in half I hope like hell that they include Sonoma County in the southern part. So that they keep all You liberals down south /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

13. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Does it really matter who is first. Just as long as the job gets done in the long run.

I just have to add this. If they ever do split California in half I hope like hell that they include Sonoma County in the southern part. So that they keep all You liberals down south /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Where do you get off calling me a liberal ????
    And as to when the job is done ??? When is that ???? What year ???? "Bin trash" would of been my first target ....I would think the families of the victims and the families of the firefighters would like to know that ???

14. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

saddam aided, supported and harbored international terrorists... hence he was an a-hole that had to be dealt with.

bin laden hasn't been seen in video for a WHILE now... makes me wonder if a daisy cutter didn't vaporize the guy or something. He may still be alive, but american grunts are constantly on the prowl looking for him. If he is in one piece and alive, we'll find him eventually.

j

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Um I would say that all Your liberal post would answer that. Not to mention I call them as I see them /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    And as to when the job is done ??? When is that ???? What year ????

[/ QUOTE ]
    Like Bubba said if You think You could do a better job over in Afganistan/Pakistan than Our military can then go do it. Maybe Bin Laden will surrender to You once You search all of those caves with people shooting at You /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

16. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    And as to when the job is done ??? When is that ???? What year ???? "Bin trash" would of been my first target ....I would think the families of the victims and the families of the firefighters would like to know that ???

[/ QUOTE ]

bin laden was the first target. Did you miss that war ? Started in Oct 01. I know it was on the news.

Can't do much when bin laden last know location was the mountains of Pakistan. Wonder why he has not made a video is so long ? Dead, wounded, sick,

17. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    but no one ever seems to mention the fact that Saddam was giving $10,000 to every person that blew themselves up in Israel.

[/ QUOTE ]

10K is it? I'll give 10 times that to anyone who wants to blow themselves up. Of course I'll need proof that you held up your end of the deal first. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Bin Laden should have been the main target, and although they are still on the hunt for him many of the resources have been diverted to the war in Iraq. Also seems the Saudis deserve a little attention themselves, I still am not satisfied that something is not being done on that front considering so many of the 9/11 terrorists were from that country.

But I am just a whiney stupid liberal so what do I know...I am glad I am unemployed and not paying taxes to the gov'ment /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

19. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    many of the resources have been diverted to the war in Iraq.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to read Lt. Gen. Micheal DeLong's book "Inside CENTCOM". He was the number 2 behind General Tommy Franks in charge of the Afghan and Iraq campaigns. I listened to him on a news show the other day and one of the questions was about whether or not any troops or funds were diverted from the Afghan campaign and the hunt for Bin Laden for Iraq. He categorically refuted that claim and provided the numbers to prove it. It is wishful thinking on the part of some to believe otherwise.

20. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

General Tommy Franks has also stated that no resources were diverted from Afghanistan.

The idea that resources were diverted came from a book (I can't remember the name) in which General Franks was misquoted. That is why he has since come out to correct that misquote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.