Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The WTF File - 03/21 - Bulging Bananas?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

And to top it off, he used to be a cop!!!! I wonder if he likes sheep, too?

GREENWICH, Conn. - [size=-1]A former Stamford police officer has been charged with lewd conduct involving a toy banana. Arthur Bertana, 62, who had been on probation for lewd conduct more than four years ago, was arrested Saturday after police said he placed a toy banana in his pants and flashed people. [/size]

[size=-1]Bertana was charged with breach of peace and interfering with a police officer.

"Over a span of time, there were several reports of a subject wearing extremely tight pants with an obvious bulge stuffed down his pants," Sgt. Roger Petrone Jr. said Wednesday.

Bertana would allegedly greet passersby on the busy street while trying to draw attention, Petrone said. At times, he placed a bag in front of his pants, then moved it and show the bulge, he said.

"It was a yellow, plush, child's toy banana," Petrone said. "It had a smiley face on it."

Bertana was released on a $5,000 bond for a March 21 appearance in Stamford Superior Court in Stamford.

[/size]

2. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

So I guess it's not OK to have a banana stuffed into your pants. :dunno:

A lack of tact maybe... but criminal? Guess it depends on who he was "flashing" ... LOL :crazy:

I wonder if a woman stuffed her bra, and then drew attention to it.. if she would be arrested for the same thing?

Something to think about...

I guess the main question is, was he just messing around being funny... or ... ??

3. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Is that a banaana in your pants or do you just like me :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i see what your saying.i remember reading a story about a guy wearing all leather and he had a kelbasa taped to his leg. well he passed out cuz of the heat and the doctors found it.LOL :grin: