Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Z3PR Dikshunary

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Aug 7, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

assholic
    n.,[Slang] A person regarded as disagreeable,contemptible,etc.,esp. as a result of foolish or mean behavior from drinking too much.Also see Fumes.Example [ QUOTE ]
    (Real) Ex Girlfriend - Image Station photos - Not a jerkwad's assholic joke

[/ QUOTE ]

Tittle
    n. the name of a post about ones ex girlfriend and her breasts.Example [ QUOTE ]
    I edited the title becouse someone thought they was being funny posting crap with the same tittle.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Now before you go and wedge your panties up high and tight, I just want to say.....

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

This thread is funny. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

ollimpics [all-lee-em-picks] n. An event where Oliver Hardy (of Laurel & Hardy fame) shows up to be in pics.

Example

[ QUOTE ]
    By the way, how'd ya do in yer special ollimpics ???

[/ QUOTE ]

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

perfect....Now lets just hope this dosent make anybody cry or get anyone banned and this should be a funny thread.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

confuce
    hurassment
    offencive

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

No No thats not gonna work, see, than we're picking on Pauls spelling...You see I think these words of his ak2ally mean sumting, you now have to find the meaning of those words.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    No No thats not gonna work, see, than we're picking on Pauls spelling...You see I think these words of his ak2ally mean sumting, you now have to find the meaning of those words.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Okay, free for all on my spelling. Go for it. But keep in mind I don't care if I spell thing right or wrong. It really doesn't mean jacksh*t as far as I'm concerned. Y'all know what I'm sayin', and that's all that matters. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my intentions, and I have some rough drafts rolling around, but let me have a day to firm it all up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I have to ask...... if the person you are teasing (about spelling) does not think its too funny and gets upset by it why do you guys keep doing it over and over? Even when an important post is made it continues. Teasers don't always spell correctly either. I know its all in fun to you but when the person your teasing gets upset shouldn't that be the end of it?
    It's just spelling and its so old. I feel like I am in 1st grade. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

12. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Acksil, closely related to acne, but has silicone added too.
    Break's, thing's that break, or coffee break.
    Cluutchh, a purse like object that a women carry around.
    Doobble cluutchh, two purse like object's, that women carry around.
    Emmegunsyy break, when you have to stop and whizz really bad.
    Furd, rhyme's with turd, but is also considered a vehicle.
    Guurl's, the object's of one's fantasy's.
    Harnuss, an object that you put on a horse, and then to the wagon.
    Igniteon, as in a Nasa liftoff.
    Juunck, what we all have to work on.
    K3, two vehicle's before the K5.
    Lumunation, what the sun doe's during the day, we try to duplicate at night.
    Muniton, what you put in a firearm.
    Nospeen, what a Detroit Locker is reffered to.
    Posatrakchun, when you don't have a Detroit Locker, you look for a posi traction differential.
    Qwiksetin gluu, what hold's the rear view mirror on the windsheild.
    Rassin, reffered to as drag racing.
    Sunskreeen, what you use to block out the sun.
    Tranmizzion, what tranfer's power from the engine, to the transfer case.
    Unilocker, related to the unibomber, but tinker's with locker's instead of blowing thing's up.
    Vehikkle, what you drive to the post office in, when the horse and wagon are snowed in.
    Wheil's, what vehicle's, and the wagon, ride on.
    Xrayyy, what the doctor doe's, when you've swallowed a bolt.
    Yellerstone, where yogi, and boo boo bear live.
    Zanadu, the movie in which Olivia Newtron bomb starred in.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think you missed the point...It's all about a good natured ribbing and..... ahhh nevermind, I don't wanna get you on my bad side.You have way too many emoticons....

I'm just trying to tell Paul I wasn't trying to be mean.
    I think he is game for some joking around,I just think he got the wrong idea of the X GF posts...It was never my intention to deliberately hurt anybodys feelings...
    So post the beating of the dead horse emoticon and start your own thread on my bad sentence structure.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think you missed the point...It's all about a good natured ribbing and.....

[/ QUOTE ]
    Its just a question I am not trying to get on anyones bad side /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif or have anyone on mine. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wasn't speaking of just this post or you. Its the spelling joking is in a ton of them. I am just getting irritated that it carrys on and on and on......
    [ QUOTE ]
    ahhh nevermind, I don't wanna get you on my bad side.You have way too many emoticons

[/ QUOTE ]
    Are you afraid of my emots? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif They are all in fun too. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I don't think I have anything that would fit you. "Fumes" hmmmm..... Maybe this? [​IMG]

15. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    these words of his ak2ally mean sumting

[/ QUOTE ]

When I read that word "sumting", it reminded me of a joke I heard some time back. It goes like this:

Q: What did the Chinese couple name their retarded baby?

A: Sum Ting Wong.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    K3, two vehicle's before the K5.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I really like that one. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

18. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Dats funny 'n stuff /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif