Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

* * * TheBlazerKid * * *

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bouncytruck, Jun 2, 2003.

1. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Nathan, Contact me immediately. I need the parts that you owe me. It has been over a month and a half and you still have not shipped them!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

3. brandoneh

brandoneh 1/2 ton status

that sucks...hope it wasn't too much of a loss. Let's drink some protein shakes and go get 'em!

GrrrrrRRrrrrRrr! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. bouncytruck

Does anyone know this guy?

5. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Here is his ICQ # 39392222

6. brandoneh

brandoneh 1/2 ton status

DUDE YOUR TRUCK IS HUUUGGGEE!! will you build me a frame like that? i got a girlfriend i can trade ya. Those tires look nice. Im sad that i put 38's on mine and it still looks not right. its 85 in seattle today, i'm gonna go pick up some topless chicks (hopefully) in a topless truck!

its all about the blazin.

7. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I wish I could take the credit for the frame but I can not. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif That was built by my best friend and his Dad. His Dad has been buliding darg car for about 20 years or so. My Blazer was his second 4x4 frame.(He had built one for this son).

Thanks for the nice comments! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif If you have any question you want to ask me PM me. So we are not highjacking Bouncytrucks post.

8. bouncytruck

What is the IQC #? When I go to his profile, there is an "offline" after that number.

9. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Where is this kid from??? Do we need to go regulate!! I'm still hopped up from my last encounter, lets go get some MONEY!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

So any more details on this??
    /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

11. brandoneh

brandoneh 1/2 ton status

What kind of parts did you give him bro? If you need some help i got your back my bre. We could take a road trip to slap him around a little bit but your driving! Damn its Friday time to go to da beach and BLAZE!

BLAZIN /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif BLAZIN /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif BLAZIN

12. bouncytruck

I bought a swing-away spare carrier from him. He lives in Raymond, which is over by Aberdeen. I met him in Olymipia to pick it up. Unfortunately, he forgot to bring some of the brackets and he said he would mail them to me. He is some high school kid but he is planning on going to UTI. I'm wondering if he has already left so I went to the UTI web site and sent a message to him (they have a spot to send messages to students.) I've got his cell # but the outgoing message says that his cell isn't working right now. I have a listing for all the Andersons in Raymond and I'm about to just start calling until I get the right one.

I can't install the thing until I have the rest of it. & I wanted to get it powdercoated before installing.

13. bouncytruck

TTT /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif