Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Theives Strike Again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cricket, May 12, 2005.

1. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Went out this morning to a broken window in Gerri's Civic.

This is the 4th time in 2 years for the passenger side window. Last time they got the stereo, this time they took a child's comforter and nothing else. Opened the trunk as well but didn't take anything from it. Neighbors didn't hear anything.

We think it's the next door neighbor kid. He comes to live with his Mom about twice a year. Every time he's at home we get a broken window or stolen tags. Can't prove it but it seems to be more than coincidence.

I'm running out of patience. I think it would be better if I didn't catch them at this point. :mad: So were out 50.00 and change, could have been worse. Just frustrating as heck.

It's interesting that they never come up in the driveway to molest the K10. Just the Honda. I've looked around the neighborhhod for ricers but there aren't any close by. Why the hell would someone break your window just to steal a comforter?

Must have a baby convict on the loose, I'll keep an eye out for tattood infants with bass boxes in their strollers.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You might be on to something there. :thinking:

3. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Having a rough week, eh James? Shall we conduct a black ops investigation?

4. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

That sucks. :angry1: I'm finding it quite interesting what people will steal here lately.

5. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Hey John, bring your interrogation kit down. I've got a humanitarian job for you. :D

Yup, this week has been a real PITA, and since I'm in such a good mood I have a special song just for my CK5 buddies. Share the love Brothers, or the suffering as it may be.

Ahem............."musical interlude"......................"screechy high pitch voice".................

The sun'll come out
    Tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar
    That tomorrow
    There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
    Tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs,
    And the sorrow
    'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
    That's gray,
    And lonely,
    I just stick out my chin
    And Grin,
    And Say,
    Oh!

The sun'll come out
    Tomorrow
    So ya gotta hang on
    'Til tomorrow
    Come what may
    Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
    I love ya Tomorrow!
    You're always
    A day
    A way!

6. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

my grandpa one time kept missing about 3/4 tank of gas from the john deer farm tractor.:confused: he was 98% sure it was the kid down the road.;) so one day when all done with the work he toped it off like always but not with gas. like all old things gas wasnt always around so thay would run on kerosene also. so he toped it off with that.:D next day he sat on the porch and eat his breakfast and coffee . then as always the kids car came down the road. but this time it wasnt so fast and had this blueish cloud coming from the tail pipe.:p: later that day he asked the kid if he would get gas from that station ever again.:blush: :cool1: :grin: :D

just a idea for ya hook up a electric fence box to the car and when thay grab hold of it zap!:D

7. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Dude, you need to move out here!!! As I type this, all my vehicles are parked outside, with the keys in them, no worries.

8. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Yup Mike.

Give me another 3 years and I'll be looking for some acreage of my own. I don't want to stay in the valley any longer than I need to. The Front Range has become a sh&t hole in my opinion. I'm not much for suburbia or population density. The population increase over the last 10 years brought a good deal of petty crime and vandalism.

Bunch of durn crapperheads.

9. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

You wait 3 years, and you won't be able to afford a doghouse out here! The county raised the value of my house 30K this year, due to booming real estate sales and prices around here.

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

the sun will come out.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: if you see that punk ,just run up and grab him and tell him he's on tape. see what he says. :crazy: he might admit it.