Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

theives

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by leadvillek5, Dec 17, 2004.

1. leadvillek5

leadvillek5 Registered Member

this is for anyone that is in the denver or surrounding areas please be on the look out for anyone selling a bunch of plumbing tools. i have a post in the lounge that explains everything that happened to my bro. please if anyone hears anything could you please give me a call @720-273-8778 or my bro's # 720-323-6687 theives are one of the lowest of the low lifes. any kind of led would be helpful

2. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

Yup, I will keep a lookout, Im am in the heating/Plumbing trade so if I hear of anything Ill give you a call.

3. ugly

ugly 1/2 ton status

yup thievs suck. My bro had his Harley ripped of this summer, and I have not figured how to protect my 72 truck. It has no locks?

I will keepan eye peeled for the tools, you keep and eye peeled for the bike- if you see anyone suspicious on a Harley, just run them over, we can sort it out later.

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

We are North of Denver and in the auction business. If I run across anything that resembles what you described I will let you know. :waytogo: