Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

There goes the neighborhood

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Topdown, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Grab your ankles and kiss it all goodbye... I'm back. :screwy:

Back and better than ever.... well kinda.

A few things have changed over the course of the last 6-8 months and life/plans/etc... have changed along with it. (the lack of money hasnt changed, but like thats anything new)

Most important of which are the Blazer plans and the truggy plans.

Blazer - Pavement princess from now on. its not pretty yet, yet.
    Truggy - no longer a truggy project, its a full-on, frame-based buggy... (which means I have a 1st gen cab and bed going to the scapper unless someone wants to trade me something for it...)

Shane74, Grundy99 and I started a company... www.blackwidowperformance.com - and have been putting a lot of energy into that... We are now dealers for Randy's ring & pinion, Wilwood brakes & much more. We offer disc brake conversions - which Shane and I are both running on our Blazers (rear disc's kick so much ass its insane...) Go check it out, we are expanding VERY fast and if we dont show it on the site, doesnt mean we dont have it... so ask already!

So... expect my broke-ass to be hitting everyone up for every spare-part possible for the buggy... I want to be on the trails pounding jeeps into dust very soon.

-Ryan

2. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Glad to see your back :)

Saw you cruisin up 205 yesterday in the Blazer, I was headin the opposite direction in the momma mobile (the Galant :blush: ).

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Thanks! ... yeah, I try and keep my eyes peeled for your rigs but there are a lot of those little Galants running around... :D

4. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I know there is a ton of them makes me wish for another stand out vehicle again :grin: