Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

There I Was.......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by broc944, Jun 18, 2006.

1. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

There I was working in the garage, still wet outside from the early morning rain shower. I heard the enemy in the tree line, they had crossed over my perimeter. I had the shotgun loaded leaning against the shop press, loaded with my usual combination. Number 8 in the chamber followed by two number 6 and two number 4. I knew I was at the advantage, I had my Camo hat on, the sun at my back, I was barefoot, and I knew my property like the back of my hand. I silently made my way toward the last known location of the enemy. I had remembered everything from the military when I gave my public speech in NCO Leadership School on "Shotgun Tactics in Law Enforcement Operations." I knew I was trained for this type of operation as no one else could be. I moved into the tree line like a ghost, I could feel every twig that could give me away under my bare feet. Slowly I stalked my way closer. I felt a Deer fly tagging the back of my neck, I cursed myself for having my hair cut short, I took the bite like a man, pain would have to wait. I was close now, I made my way to a massive fallen Jack Pine. I walked half of its length, its rough jagged bark biting at my bare feet. I stopped I felt as if I was being watched, the butt of the shotgun had already been firmly planted into my shoulder, I froze, not moving my head I shifted my eyes to the right, there he was, 10 feet from my position, watching me . In one fluid it motion the barrel swung, the hammer dropped, the concussion ringing in my ears, automatically without thinking I pumped the slide and chambered another round, it was not needed. The body of the enemy exploded, it was a confirmed kill, nothing but bits of flesh stuck to the leaves. I felt a feeling of satisfaction come over me, I knew the berries and vegetables in my garden were safe for now. There will be more Chipmunks attacking soon. I will be ready, believe me I will be ready.

2. resurrected_jimmy

resurrected_jimmy 1/2 ton status

good write up there Tackleberry

3. k5blazin

k5blazin 1/2 ton status

:haha: Haha, Good story. made my sunday morning more enjoyable:waytogo:

4. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

Good job, never drop your guard.

5. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

I just saw a freaking rabbit! I love shooting rabbits, they run out of the garden making a b line to the woods, just when they think they are to saftey I roll them. It is a constant battle with the rodents.

6. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

A moving story!!I see a medal coming your way.

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

And while you felt to need to do a search and destroy on innocents, the rescue patrol for the MIA paragraphs and entertainment value had no one to run it and they were executed by the bad guys. I'm sad.

9. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I'm thinking you were a little under armed. 3" mag 00 buck would have been my round of choice. What if that was one of those steriod eatin rabid super chipmunks. That bird shot just woulda pissed 'em off:haha:

10. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner