Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

There is dumb...and then there is REALLY dumb!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Beast388, Jul 24, 2003.

1. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Bank Robber Writes Holdup Note on Resume

FORT WORTH, Texas - A bank robber made the ultimate bad career move when he wrote a holdup note — on the back of his resume.

Police used the job-search information to identify the man, who was arrested and charged with robbing a Wells Fargo bank branch on Fort Worth's east side.

The man had tried to hide the personal information by taping black construction paper over it. But then he forgot to retrieve the note and take it with him after giving it to the teller.

Police then just peeled the tape from the note.

A tip led police to a Fort Worth motel, where the man was arrested Saturday. He remained in federal custody on a bank robbery charge in the July 15 holdup.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    Wow, this world is full of all kinds of morons.

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

bet he drove a jeep...LOL

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

... or a bronco. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

what a dumb ass /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

it was all a big misunderstanding /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

i explained that i just wanted to borrow the money and left my resume in the hopes i could get a job with the bank to pay the money back /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    it was all a big misunderstanding /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

i explained that i just wanted to borrow the money and left my resume in the hopes i could get a job with the bank to pay the money back /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The job market has gotten bad enough sometimes you'll do anything for some attention with an employeer! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. OffRoad

OffRoad 1/2 ton status

hey guys, we had a guy do that a while ago. i'm a security guard at a mall (it's a really shitty job) and a guy robbed a store and ran away.

here's the dumb part:

he had applied for a job 2 days earlier, and had left his resume.
    /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

the employee (who was too wussy to chase him) recognized him and gave us his resume and we called the cops. case closed. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

ps. you can start making fun of my job now, go ahead, i [I love Jeeps] hate my job. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Your job title could be worse, it could be "stupid thief"....An honest job is never stupid.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif